Dollar Rent A Car — charge for fuel
MY BOOKING NO IS [protected]
MRS M MARTIN
ORLANDO FIOR 14 NIGHTS FROM 8TH JULY 2019
WE collected the car and drove away quite happily. However when we dropped car back at Orlando airport on 22nd July we were told that we should have returned the car full of fuel. However when we picked up the car on the 08th July the fuel tank was not even half full. At the time, feeling very tired after the flight, we did not pick up on the fact that the Dollar Rep at the airport had completed the form to say that the fuel tank was full. It really was not full.
As we did not have the time to go and fill up with fuel I then had to pay a staggering $78.00 for fuel. This is terrible and not atall fair, it is such an inflated amount. I wouldn't have minded paying for the fuel but
1. The car was not full when we picked it up and
2. It cost us about $25 to fill the car up NOT $78 for half a tank.
I would like you to look into this and I would like a refund of $78.00.
I am a travel agent in the UK and we sell car hire regularly. however I do not feel that I will be recommending Dollar unless this refund is applied and then my faith restored. I do not feel that I have been treated fairly.
I look forward to hear from you.
My email is melanie.[protected]@premier-travel.co.uk
I hope to hear from you soon
More Dollar Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Rent A Car - fraudulent unethical toll charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - tricked into extra charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - car rental extras 
- Dollar Rent A Car - ldw scam 
- Dollar Rent A Car - horrible customer treatment 
- Dollar Rent A Car - coupons promised after poor service but none received
- Dollar Rent A Car - overcharged 
- Dollar Rent A Car - unethical / business practices 
- Dollar Rent A Car - was charged $431.84 for car ins. I did not require 
- Dollar Rent A Car - agregious fees