Dollar General / cashier stealing

United States Review updated:

Cashier pocketed my item . Never go back to that store. Mgr, rude. Bought two antibotics they were on reciept, I seen cashier put one in bag after everything else was baffed although he rang it up almost first, when placed in bag so " oh almost missed this" strange that he only put one in, then when I returned to Manager she said he placed in in bag that was two days later, the guy is a thief and I was not refunded the money for the item. I called the District Managers office and was to be contacted but nenver happened. I'm retired and don't need to be ripped off by Dollar General.
Item was Neosporin . $7.00

Ro
Mar 22, 2019

Comments

• Th

You’re a tool

• Um
      22nd of Mar, 2019

Am I reading this right? Antibiotics? As in what you need a RX for? There's a pharmacy in this dollar general???

• Su
      22nd of Mar, 2019

Dollar General sells antibiotics? Never knew that or that Neosporin was an antibiotic. And an employee stole the Neosporin worth $7? I’m trying to dissect your poorly written statement and trying to figure out what “baffed “ is

• Da
      25th of Mar, 2019

Hi sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in one of our store's . We are committed in making your shopping experience a great one how can Dollar General make this up to you?

• Um
      25th of Mar, 2019

@Dan franzen Give out fentanyl.

• Su
      25th of Mar, 2019

@Dan franzen Employees of the chain can’t spell stores or use the right punctuation. Another win for Dollar General! I’d have contradicted her claim that you sell antibiotics .