Dollar General Storenot getting paid for the hours I worked

K

I'm a military wife and working part time for dollar general. I started this job since may 2010 and didn't have any problems until we were under new management. I would work 4 hrs and 30 min's (Break) was taken out. Just so this manager could save payroll and get that nice bonus at the end of the month. I wasn't the only one whose time was missed with and we decided to report it in sept.2011. The district manager was told and she said no one had the right to steal from us. She took the sheet and tried to figure out how many hours the company owes each one of us; mine was 17 hrs and 45 min. I was told it would be in this weeks pay check. When I went in to look at my pay check stub; it was not in there. It is now jan. 2012 and yet no one wants to fix this problem. I'm a working person and would like to get my hours that is owed to me. Now we have a new uniform policy and they expect me to go out and buy a black pullover shirt to wear. I feel if they can't pay me for my hours, then why should I go out and buy a shirt to wear for this company when they should be able to provide for us. I'm not a piece of dirt you can cover on a rug. I work holidays and weekends and I even come in for other people and I work over the time i'm suppose to do and this is the appreciation your company gives me. I'm about to move again and I will never work for this company again. I will let better business bureau know about the situation. It really upsets me that you all think we are the thieves and when you take from me and not willing to apologize or anything makes me think you all are not to be trusted. The video cameras should be on yourselves instead of me!!! I do want my money! Thank you!!!

Chrismaddie Aug 13, 2018

I just tried to shop at your store in shadyside ohio 43947 and at 6pm it was closed. There was no power outages because I went down the street to reisbecks.

• English Ian Jan 05, 2012

Surely if the lady is 'on the books' then breaks should be paid?????? Go get 'em girl!