Dollar Generalmanager erin

M May 01, 2019 Review updated:

I went to the Dollar General today and noone at cash register with line. Then I find a 5.00 bill on floor near register and say wow just found 5 dollars manager tells me to put it in donation box I tell her no. She then tells me it is store policy to hand it over and if noone comes back they put it in donation box. Whose policy is this store number 13928

• Updated by Mommofsix · May 02, 2019

Added comment SMH then screenshot how many comments are from me about this post. Previous ss was 19 now 20 from me your the liar

Comments

• Updated by Mommofsix · May 02, 2019

More of your lies same messages

Comments
    Comments

• Updated by Mommofsix · May 02, 2019

Buildere proof no message sent and how many posts I made you are a liar

Comments
    Comments

• Updated by Mommofsix · May 01, 2019

Store has money in safe. Thank you for clarifying the law.
    Noone took any money from any kind of donation box the money was found

• Co
    comnor2 Nov 13, 2019

@mommofsix

hello a dasflu tring you r son can buy miltray gear for cheap! retunr mo ney!

• Алла Безпалько May 15, 2019

I'm very pleased with my essay, glad I was able to wake up this morning to check my email that I have my essay ready for today! Great job. I really appreciate it bestresearchpaper bestresearchpaper.com/

• Алла Безпалько May 15, 2019

I'm very pleased with my essay, glad I was able to wake up this morning to check my email that I have my essay ready for today! Great job. I really appreciate it bestresearchpaper.com/

buildere May 02, 2019

You deleted the messages then took the screen shot liar.

buildere May 01, 2019

Like state if money is found, it is not your and you must return it to a police station. You DID steal the money. Now you are claiming that when you go shopping that you have your kids spy on employee so that you can shoplift? How can you even use your kids to shoplift. Why are you sending me private messages bragging about how you use your kids to shoplift, or spy on employees so that you can shoplift.

@buildere Haha OMG you guys are [censored]

buildere May 01, 2019

Obviously someone tried to put it in the donation box and it slipped out. What is sad that you are stealing form those that need it. She should have called the police on you and put your face up in the front doors and let your whole neighborhood know that only do you steal, but you steal from those that need the money. I guess your parents were thieves and did not teach you right from wrong. Hopefully one day you will need the funding and someone steals from you. You are truly a disgusting person from stealing from those that need the money.

• 4t
    4terare May 15, 2019

@timpar Hopefully she will one day be in a situation where she relies on others and people steal from her. What a great role model she must be. Then she tells her son he should die in battle?

• Ti
    timpar May 15, 2019

@Mommofsix You steal from the unfortunate. You need to be thrown in jail. You have poor values. Must come from your parents.

buildere May 02, 2019

@Mommofsix Another lie. I do not work for the company liar. If you click on my username you will see that I have replies to other companies. YOU DID MAKE THOSE POSTS FOR ATTENTION.

Mommofsix May 02, 2019

@buildere Do not know how you did it but I reported you unless of course you work for this company who knows. I will figure it out.

Mommofsix May 02, 2019

@buildere You are a liar and a waste of breath I do not know how you were able to post in my name but i filed a complaint. You do dishonor to my son by writing that I wished him dead
    I will not banter back and forth with your lowlife [censored] anymore
    You have issues and I hope one day all that you have done and said comes back on you and your future generations to come then you will know what you have caused others
    Your such a bad [censored] say your real name and quit hiding
    P.S. you coward my account shows how many posts I made and no messages sent

buildere May 02, 2019

@Mommofsix Yeah you do know the truth. You are not willing to admit to it. What a shame. You would do anything for attention. You DON"T HAVE a son that is serving. You made that up as one of your games. You did not wish your son were killed in battle. You only made that up for attention. If you really did steal the money they need to chop your arms off. That will teach you thieves.

buildere May 02, 2019

@Mommofsix Just face it you made those posts. Mommy raised you wrong and needs to give you a good slap across the face. You are immature, childish. A thief and a liar.

@buildere Whatever I know the truth
    You should really watch what you say and pretend to others say
    You go to far
    Talking about my son or any other service member pretending to be me is just really low and you really do need help
    I wish you all that you deserve in this life and the next

buildere May 01, 2019

@Mommofsix I guess this is how your parents brought you up. To lie, steal, cheat. Wish bad things on others. Now you are ashamed of yourself so you claim I hacked your account. Not true. Unlike you I know that no one is two words.

buildere May 01, 2019

@Mommofsix You are the one that posted that. Like I said you cannot use the same username for two accounts.

Mommofsix May 01, 2019

Another fake post from buildere.

buildere May 01, 2019

@Mommofsix You grow up. You are the one acting childish. This is like the 20th account you made pretending you beat your made up kids. You always seem to have a lot.

buildere May 01, 2019

@Mommofsix They were not texts, they were private messages. You know it sicko. You grow up. You are the one stealing and acting like a child. I am not being paid to post here. Another lie from you.

buildere May 01, 2019

@Mommofsix You are the one acting like a child. You told me you use your kids as lookouts so that you can steal.

Mommofsix May 01, 2019

@buildere P.S. Grown Men do not act like you or talk to people like you do. You are really a sad, miserable person.

Mommofsix May 01, 2019

@buildere Sending you texts asking for nudes that's a great laugh. Your a troll with no life hiding behind a computer keyboard. I really hope this site pays you to attack people because this seems to be your only sense of joy in your worthless day.
    Grow up and get a real life.

buildere May 01, 2019

@Mommofsix Your parents are poor role models so I will talk about them. I am not female. I am a grown man. If you think that I am a young girl why are you sending me private messages asking for nude pictures. Telling you something you do not want to be told is not the same as rude. You stole form those that are unfortunate and it is obvious that your parents did not raise you right. You are the one stealing from those that need the money. You are the disgusting person that needs to be in a situation where you need the money and someone takes it from you. You have no right calling me a girl when you are the one behaving like a child.

buildere May 01, 2019

@Mommofsix It was obvious you thief.

Mommofsix May 01, 2019

@buildere Furthermore it was not obvious it belonged in the donation box noone was Manning the register or floor on that side

Mommofsix May 01, 2019

@buildere Wrong girl DO not steal and wish she would of called the police
    She was rude so it was not about the money You should not talk about people's parents as you do not know mine just shows what an ignorant person you are
    I can only pray what you wish on others comes back on you and yours ten fold