Dollar General — holiday pay and thanksgiving hours
I would like to complain that your making your employees work a regular business day and not giving them holiday pay on thanksgiving or Christmas Eve. We have family too if your to good to be in the office on those days than why are we not good enough to be with ours. Dollar general is a selfish company who does not think about their employees. I would never recommend anyone to come to this company.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working