DogTV NetworkCannot cancel subscription

Since March 1, 2017 I have sent multiple emails requesting for my subscription to be canceled. I have also seen online that others have not been able to cancel either.

My order ID is 174549

The phone number provided here at www.complaintsboard.com is not connected to the company and leaves you speaking to an identified voice mail.

My desired resolution would be the effective cancellation of my subscription to DogTV immediately and the cease of any further withdrawals from my bank account.

According to Section 2 of their Terms & Conditions cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. As the T&C does not define "in writing" in specific terms an email is sufficient to meet the requirement.

RESOLVED

• DogTV Network's response · Apr 03, 2017

Hi Saundra Ward
    Sorry about that, but we have cancelled your account and emailed you back several times, only to get this email back from you:

"Hello!
    I have shut this email down owing to an influx of spam email.
    If you know me well enough to have this email address you should also either know my cell phone number or how to contact me via social media to ask me directly for my new email address.
    If you do not have any of that information then you are #### out of luck!
    KThanksBYEEEEEEE
    Saundra Ward"

Hope this helps, we don't have any other email of yours in our records
    Feel free to email us any time at "[email protected]"
    Best