DMCI Homes — no customer care service at all. pmo doesn't care. treats homeowners like second class citizens.
DMCI allows pets in its condos -only they treat pet owners like CRAP.
Flair Towers has one elevator for pet owners which is ALSO used by deliveries, people with trash, and transfer of chairs etc if there's an event.
Even if there's no one riding the other elevators, a voice will call you out telling you to ride a different elevator so you won't get a penalty. THIS HAPPENS EVEN AFTER YOU'VE WAITED FOR MORE THAN 5 MINS ALREADY. WAITING FOR MORE THAN 5 MINS FOR AN ELEVATOR HAPPENS ON A DAILY BASIS.
You can follow up, suggest solutions, and nothing. The PMO will just say sorry for the inconvenience.
Why allow pets if you treat pet owners like CRAP?
DON'T BUY A HOME FROM DMCI. THEY WILL TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP AFTER YOU'VE PAID.
More DMCI Homes Complaints & Reviews
- DMCI - to aspiring & excited homeowners - beware of dmci, royal palms
- DMCI Homes - will not issue condo title certificate
- DMCI Homes - fraud
- DMCI Homes - dmci finance department issues
- DMCI Homes - beware of fraud!!!
- DMCI Cypress Towers - roof leak
- DMCI Homes - dmci homes
- DMCI Homes - riverfront residences, jordan bldg unit 505
- DMCI Homes - condominium amenities
- DMCI Homes - customer care doesn't care