DMCI Homesno customer care service at all. pmo doesn't care. treats homeowners like second class citizens.

R

DMCI allows pets in its condos -only they treat pet owners like CRAP.

Flair Towers has one elevator for pet owners which is ALSO used by deliveries, people with trash, and transfer of chairs etc if there's an event.

Even if there's no one riding the other elevators, a voice will call you out telling you to ride a different elevator so you won't get a penalty. THIS HAPPENS EVEN AFTER YOU'VE WAITED FOR MORE THAN 5 MINS ALREADY. WAITING FOR MORE THAN 5 MINS FOR AN ELEVATOR HAPPENS ON A DAILY BASIS.

You can follow up, suggest solutions, and nothing. The PMO will just say sorry for the inconvenience.

Why allow pets if you treat pet owners like CRAP?

DON'T BUY A HOME FROM DMCI. THEY WILL TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP AFTER YOU'VE PAID.

• Dm
    DMCI HOMES Victim Mar 11, 2017

So TRUE the elevators at DMCI Homes Projects are SLOW, true time wasters. Should of put more elevators in at each project or purchased faster and better quality elevators. As usual DMCI Homes takes the cheap path, passing problems onto the end users.

• Lu
    Luar Atsituab Aug 08, 2018

Guys can I post all the comment in facebook, please respond asap so I can start posting every complaint in facebook, maybe then somebody will notice. Thanks

Dan Salvador Ramos Nov 23, 2018

@Luar Atsituab well of course, this is the only way that all concerns and complain will be heard of or acted upon.

Dan Salvador Ramos Nov 23, 2018

Remember as a homeowner we are paying for HOA fee. Any repairs and housekeeping job will get paid from HOA.
    Are these so called engineering dept. doing their job? Walk around outside of your unit you will find lots of things that need serious attention...seriously.

Dan Salvador Ramos Nov 23, 2018

Here are some areas that need serious attention.
    1. Rooftop waterproofing..until this time
    2. Unusable bathrooms in common areas, rooftops, clubhouse basement..
    3.unplug and missing emergency lights in hallways.
    4.algae and molds in swimming pools and ponds.
    5.poor housekeeping..elevators, hallways, lights on stairways.
    6.disappearing plants and ornaments in the atrium.
    7.doors leading to stairs cannot close completely.

• Su
    Sunny Santos Jan 13, 2019

I hope this gets noticed.
    Who to complain to at DMCI? I was even considering sending an email to Mr. Consunji.
    1. SALES
    I was considering moving from my place in the South since our office moved to Pasig and it takes me 2.5 to 3 hours to get home.
    I was contacted by a MR. JEREMY PASCUA - supposedly a Sales Manager for DMCI and after considering several properties in Pasig - one of my main considerations was parking.
    I settled for MIREA even though it was a bit farther away from my workplace but still better than going South every night.
    He assured me that once the bank had me sign the papers for the unit and first slot - he will start working on the second slot.
    I paid the DP last August and signed first week September for the unit/first slot.
    Almost weekly I'd follow-up the second slot and he just kept assuring me this would be ready in time for my move in schedule which I tentatively set first week December.
    The unit/first slot was turned over December 6 - no second parking - MR. JEREMY PASCUA - CON ARTIST AND SMOOTH TALKER - had me sign the papers for the second parking December 26.
    All this time - I was TOTALLY having problems making plans to move - this is not a simple task.
    He then advised me he will take to the PMO and ask them to assign a temporary slot to me since I already gave the DP.

I moved January 5 - THERE WAS NO SLOT AVAILABLE.
    MR. PASUCA'S sales agent, MR. MIGUEL MARABUT - a victim of PASCUA'S lies as well - had to rent a parking slot for me - BUT BECAUSE I WAS NEW IN THE PROPERTY, I PARKED THE 2ND VEHICLE BY MISTAKE IN THE WRONG SLOT SATURDAY EVENING.

12:30 a.m. TUESDAY SECURITY KNOCKS ON MY UNIT just like I'm a common criminal - TELLING ME THAT THEY CLAMPED THE TIRE AND THAT I NEED TO PAY 5K TO HAVE THE CLAMP REMOVED.
    I was confused - I DIDN'T REALIZE I PARKED IN THE WRONG SLOT.

1. The next day I realized it was the wrong slot - so I talked again to the guard if I could explain it to the slot OWNER - who wanted me to pay for my crime - note that SECURITY NEVER BOTHERED TO CALL ME PRIOR TO THE CLAMPING AND THAT THE CAR WAS PARKED ALREADY FOR 3 NIGHTS BEFORE THEY CALLED MY ATTENTION.

2. Guard told me to CALL PMO. I CALLED MS SHANE PACIS - ADMIN OFFICER OF MIREA - I was trying to explain and appeal the case - BUT SHE TOLD ME - PROBLEMA NIYO YAN NG AHENTE MO - WALA AKONG BINIBIGAY NA SLOT SA INYO - BAYARAN MO ANG 5K PARA MATANGGAL ANG CLAMP

What is the main objective of A PMO? I THOUGHT IT WAS TO SERVICE AND ASSIST RESIDENTS.
    NOT TREAT US LIKE COMMON CRIMINALS WHENEVER WE COMMIT CERTAIN VIOLATIONS.

The problem is - WHO DO I TALK TO ABOUT THESE 2 CHARACTERS?
    JEREMY PASCUA - AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS
    SHANE PACIS - A RUDE, ARROGANT B**** -

• Dm
    DMCIHomesOfficial Feb 11, 2019

@Sunny Santos Hi, Mr. Santos,
    Thank you for raising you concern. With the detailed incident narrated above, we will investigate this matter to prevent this incident from occurring to other unit owners. Our most sincere apology for the inconvenience this has caused you.