DMCI Homesbeware of fraud!!!

P

I'm from the US and wanted to purchased a condo in Pasig and I dealt with DMCI homes agent name Peter Paul Villaflor and Michelle Madarang. They asked me to wire them 60, 000pesos($1, 463) for a partial down payment until I can pay the rest of the amount. When I got to Manila and finally met Peter Paul Villaflor, he acted like he didn't know me. After a shouting match he wanted to sell me another condo which is a bank foreclosure for a discount price and that he will minus the 60, 000 from their commission. WHAT A FRAUD!!!

beware of fraud!!!
beware of fraud!!!

• Dm
    DMCIHomesOffiicial Aug 27, 2013

This is from DMCI Homes' On-line Relations team. We would like to help you with your complaint or any query. Kindly email it to our
    Customer Relations through this contact information:
    For Customer Care Concerns: