DMCI Homes — beware of fraud!!!
I'm from the US and wanted to purchased a condo in Pasig and I dealt with DMCI homes agent name Peter Paul Villaflor and Michelle Madarang. They asked me to wire them 60, 000pesos($1, 463) for a partial down payment until I can pay the rest of the amount. When I got to Manila and finally met Peter Paul Villaflor, he acted like he didn't know me. After a shouting match he wanted to sell me another condo which is a bank foreclosure for a discount price and that he will minus the 60, 000 from their commission. WHAT A FRAUD!!!
More DMCI Homes Complaints & Reviews
- DMCI - to aspiring & excited homeowners - beware of dmci, royal palms
- DMCI Homes - will not issue condo title certificate
- DMCI Homes - fraud
- DMCI Homes - dmci finance department issues
- DMCI - all complain
- DMCI Cypress Towers - roof leak
- DMCI Homes - dmci homes
- DMCI Homes - riverfront residences, jordan bldg unit 505
- DMCI Homes - condominium amenities
- DMCI Homes - customer care doesn't care