Menu

complaints

Distinctive Gem Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Distinctive Gem at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Distinctive Gem has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Distinctive Gem. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Distinctive Gem complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Distinctive Gem complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
3:57 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Distinctive Gem Expert Diamond Knowledge, But Shipping Costs Impact Return experience

Jonathan at Distinctive Gem is a real diamond expert, no question about that! His knowledge about these gems is second-to-none. I've spent a lot of time exploring his website, watching his videos, and diving into his detailed articles. His insights are so valuable that I've learned a lot about diamonds just by being on his site.

But let me tell you about my experience working with him. While I was totally in love with the Opulence Oval, the biggest problem was the cost. I didn't have all the money upfront, so I had to put some money down first and make payments. When I finally decided to return the stone, the return process was tricky. Although Jonathan had clearly indicated on his site that I was responsible for paying for returns shipping, he insinuated that he could provide a return shipping label at his cost. But when I received my refund, it wasn't the full amount because he'd taken out the shipping costs. I was totally bummed out because it seemed like I'd wasted my money on nothing!

Look, I get it - shipping costs money, and Jonathan had spent a lot of personal time helping me with my purchase. But I still lost around $200 due to shipping and transportation costs, and that really impacted my experience. Don't get me wrong, I still think that Jonathan's diamonds and service are great - but only if you're sure about what you want! If you're not confident, there are so many other retailers out there who offer free returns shipping. So, if you know for sure what you want, Jonathan can definitely hook you up!

Read full review of Distinctive Gem
Hide full review

Is Distinctive Gem legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Distinctive Gem highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Distinctive Gem raises questions. Diligently reviewing Distinctive Gem's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Distinctive Gem's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Distinctive Gem earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Distinctive Gem near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Distinctive Gem has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Distinctivegem.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Distinctive Gem website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Distinctive Gem have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Distinctivegem.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Distinctive Gem protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Distinctive Gem has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • Distinctive Gem has been identified as a website that sells popular products that scammers often use to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. We recommend exercising caution and thoroughly researching the legitimacy of the website before making a purchase.
  • We found that Distinctive Gem website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.

Overview of Distinctive Gem customer experience

Distinctive Gem has been a source of dissatisfaction for many consumers. Complaints surround their lack of customer service, including difficulty in obtaining refunds and exchanges. Quality issues have also been reported, including stones falling out of jewelry and scratches on the metal. Shipping and delivery problems have also been noted, with late or delayed orders. Overall, consumers should be cautious when considering purchasing from Distinctive Gem to avoid frustration and disappointment.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Distinctive Gem contacts