DishTV.inrefund not received

S

This company is always cheating me. At the date of activation my conection. And always gives me fack commitment. They give me offer that recharge for 2 month get 14 days extra on your pack. I recharge it but not get offer benifit. I call them then they said we will refund your one month recharge fees. But still i not get money back. And today i call to customer care. They are saying me that we had transfer your money back. I check my acoount statement. No fund is credit in my account... They are froud only froud.

• Re
    Reviewer86737 Nov 10, 2015

wrong vc [protected] Rupees-250/- tranjection ID - IH37179852 online recharge by SBI INTERNET BANKING(Oxigen service) right vc [protected]

Online _CST May 11, 2015

Dear shailu_nagar1

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
    Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
    Have a nice day.

Online _CST May 02, 2015

Dear shailu_nagar1

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online _CST May 02, 2015

Dear Customer

• Pr
    prathyusha Dec 11, 2012

Hello,
    Daily I am getting many calls as well as messages about Bagesh(some customer ). Every time I am replying that as its not related to that particular person, but still getting calls.
    Can some please have a look into this...Please have communication with each other. Thanks & Regards
    Prathyusha

• Do
    Donnie Vashir Nov 26, 2012

For this you must contact Dish TV. This site is merely one to register complaints.

• Yo
    Yogesh .A Nov 26, 2012

im yogesh and my brother got a dish connection with his two friends ... that are connected together and when ever i recharge to my VC number, the amount is shared to another both of his friends .. so i request you to sepreate my dish into singal connection ..
    My VC number is :[protected]-3 and register name is Vinod shinde ...

sam rocks Nov 25, 2012

we are complaining to your service centre from 8 Nov till today.we had talked to to your seniors 4 times.on 20 i talked to kapil.on 22 to Zareen.on 23 to Sushmita and on 24 i talked to Akhlesh.they did not take any action only said that within 24 hours we will send our technician but i didnt find any one to come at my house.so its my request please take an immediate action as soon as possible..

• So
    sourav thakur Nov 08, 2012

dear sir aj dish tv ki installation ko bole hue hme 11 days ho chuke hai aur custmer care me sabhi yhi bolte hai ki ki sir aj lag jayega 24 hrs me lag jayega m very fed up tdue to lisyen these dilogues so agr aap kuch krte hai to ok varna i tke legl action against dish tv mera token no. hai 166466 aur apke jo deler hai sanjay groover wo phone ni pick krte hai chahe kitna bhi phone kro...this a last and final warning...to dish tv...

• Mo
    mohan sundar behera Jun 22, 2012

today i have deposited rs.800 in two installments for the world _ pack but it has accepted only one installment and the date of next recharge is 1 august 2012 . my second installment -rs400 is missing .please inform me in detail .in my TV message it is coming as for platinum plus pack and the recharge date is 1 august 2012, so instead of this package i opt always for world_pack.

• Am
    Amar Nov 02, 2011

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, just mail your concern there for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: [email protected]

• Na
    nageshkumar Nov 01, 2011

I PAID 660 RUPEES ON 31/10/11.BUT MY ACCT IS DEACTIVE.MY VC NO IS [protected]&TRAS ID IS CCA11JBMV812IG74165814. trasfer to [protected] avenes india private.PLEASE MY ACCT OF DISH TV MAY BE ACTVATE IMMEDIATLY. DO NEEDFUL..

Anax Pradhan Sep 10, 2011

Dish Tv recharge on 2/09/2011 for Rs 350.0 for 1 month but it is not in the full month with effect from 2/09/2011 to 25/09/2011 behind it i have a complained you to please be look after the remaining days and sports channel are also been omitted (star cricket, ESPN and star sports) from the regular channel Vc no [protected] and please kindly checked it.

Thanking you,
    Tali Ram Pradhan ([protected])
    c/o khonier electronic Namchi, South Sikkim

Marcieles Sep 05, 2011

I am a subscriber of Dish tv DTH service and i have paid 300 RUPEES for september month subscription, but they have blocked english movie channels which includes in the package.

• Mo

at post-yewat tal-daund dist-pune pin -412214

• Am
    ams11 Aug 26, 2011

[protected]

I want to CANCEL the order for DISHTV new Connection.

Details are as follows:

STATUS : No hardware received tll now (11 days).
    Token no. : 58691
    Order date : 17 august (from website)
    Pin code : 173 219
    Amount to be refunded: Rs 1040/-

PLEASE refund the amount at the earliest.

- Amit
    Shimla

Jacob Leblanc Aug 21, 2011

I just paid $24, 31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34, 26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68, 18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

• Di
    dish tv not working Aug 21, 2011

Dear sir,
    My dish tv has been deactivate from last 3 days but now recharging time it shows corporate use its not taking recharge

• Bh
    bhag chand soni Jul 11, 2011

online recharge of dish tv by bank of baroda debit card, the amount twice debited to my bank a/c
    Dish tv vc No:[protected]
    date:11/07/2011
    txn:[protected]
    Rs.245/-

• Ki
    Kishor M. Kende Jun 28, 2011

My VC No. [protected].
    I am disturbing by displaying SMS to Recharge Dish TV while I have recharged. Logo of SMS is constantly interrupting TV Screen.
    IBN Lockmat, Zee TV, 9 XM, Hungama, ETC, Entertain, Star Ustav, Sahara Gold are nor relying properly.
    Zee 24 Marathi interrupting while small rainfall.
    Please rectify these complaint urgently.

• As
    ashik23 Jun 10, 2011

ihave bought dish dth in 2007 .and afterone year i haven't used dish tv.then i kept the dish useless then when dish introduces hd then i charged mydish exchanged my dish 2 hd dish {dish tv dealer} after several months they made a notice 2 me misuse of my old dish id ...

• Kk
    kk.murugan May 31, 2011

dear sir/madam,
    Iam using your dish tv satellite tv for more than one year, i just want to temperarly stop my dish tv activation for 4 month, due to my home construction, so pls kindly stop my activation my vc.no.[protected] ..ok so please u cure my problem so that i thnkful to u .
    Thanking you
    kk.murugan
    No.206 amman koil street
    Mothirambedu, vellavedu
    Chennai-602107
    Ph-+[protected]

• Sh
    shivam yadav May 29, 2011

Our dish tv antena's plastic instrument between the rod and plate has damaged. So please do something . our vc no-[protected]-3

• Vi
    visionnet786 May 25, 2011

pls inform details as charges renewal of dishtv packages and however and whatever make payments,
    if u a e any agent please give contact no.
    or give details procedure as soon as possible for quick renewal
    pls make it urgently
    [email protected]
    please mail me...

• Vi
    visionnet786 May 25, 2011

now we are living in dubai, and we have dish tv,
    pls inform how we renew our subscription easily, if there any agent pls inform us the following email address and charges details
    [email protected]
    pls pls pls inform details urgently for quick renewal...
    thanks all
    tahihasan,
    abudhabi, u.a.e.

Anasua Mar 14, 2011

Dish Tv sevice is very poor.Whenever there is slight thunder storm or rain, many of the channels not many but most of the channels are gone.When the rain stops also, the channels do not come back.I have to call the call centre(which also has poor service) and they send the concerned person.The person charges and this has become a recurring expense for me every 2-3 months. I am facing this for alst 2 years.

• Ra
    RACHEL KOSHY Feb 15, 2011

THE NO. [protected] AND I AM NOT ABLE TO VIEW THE FOLLOWING CHANNELS 401 AND 450 ZEE STUDIO. KINDLY REGISTER THE COMPLAINT

Samirdas123 Jan 30, 2011

In spite of reneweal before hand, vide Transaction no-
    RO-10/01/11CR-1093293 MY RENEWEAL HAS NOT BEEN DONE .My VC no-[protected] and moblie no is [protected]
    Pl see into the matter immediately. By Samir DAS

• Mm
    mm yogi Jan 24, 2011

my dissh tv set up box stopped working ..complaint on 2 dec 201 no one came to repair till 28th dec. when they rang up. i bought a different connection. i had paid 3200 on 27 .8 2010 for the whole year for my platinum connection .please refund my money after deducting for four months. please refund rest of the amount

• Sh
    shaukat Jan 12, 2011

my renewal date is 20-1-11 but i renewd earlier for 3 months he charges us Rs 1020/ which is only 975 my next quation is renewal date is considered from 20-1-11 or the date which amount is paid ie 10-1-11 to 4-4-11 insted of 90 days only 53 days but dish tv they are charging for three months kindly consider this and suggest for all customer.

• Fo
    Fournier0110 Jan 11, 2011

To celebrate, the company first anniversary, Some commodities have been, discount .Anti-purchase at this site Any goods, we will giving a Christmas gift .In addition Buy $ 300 and receive a free glasses or a wallet, as a Christmas gift . welcome all friends to order. Reputation, quality, absolute guarantee. please log in: http://www.fashionsb.com . so what, move your mouse .

Jagdish lal verma Jan 11, 2011

my vc no. is [protected] Rs 200 for dish tv programmes were payed on jan. 7 or9 but programmes are not coming

• Vj
    vjy2706 Dec 04, 2010

I renewed my subscription for the dishtv package on 3.12.02010 by paying Rs.280/-(Rupees two hundead one hundred and eight only) for renewing the package for 2 months. I was informed that the signal will be given to view channels in my TV within 24 hours. But till now, I am unable to view...and not yet credited to my vc no that is [protected]

• Gr
    greenva5 Oct 12, 2010

Dish Satellite TV has creasted an account in my name and charged me for equipment that was returned per the agreement and now they are continuing to charge for the equipment. This happend a few years ago and I was never informed the charge existed until it shows up on my creditreport. I call them and they are unwilling to do anything about it, although they admit to a mistake.

• Mikon8er Sep 12, 2010

I hear that dish is doing that to suspected owners of counterfeited or pirate satellite access cards.
    There is also a special channel called "Pirate TV". The channel is accessible only to viewers using illegally modified receivers, and consists solely of a tape loop confirming that the connection is illegal.

• Ra
    ranjeet kumar rai Sep 12, 2010

hi,
    I am ranjeet kumar rai .i am user of dish tv free package. My V.C. No-[protected]-7. i am badly suffering from disconnection of channels.Almost after 1-2 month my all services are locked.So please solve my problem.
    Thanking
    Ranjeet kumar rai

• Su
    sunil kumar42153 Aug 30, 2010

sir/ madam,
    my vc no is [protected], i have selected malayalam / tamil package.two weeks b4 i have recharged my account with Rs 400.after that i am missing channels like kiran, surya, kairali, amrita etc.wat shoulh i do?

• Su
    sushil rattan khanna Aug 19, 2010

dish tv installed by the above named company is not functioning for last 4 days.i have repeatedly registered my complaint[no.[protected] dated16-8-2010]and has been assured by the respondant from the company for rectification, despite all this they are totally oblivious of our trouble and their responsibility.ihave made advance subscription for this service upto nov.2010.please look into this matter urgently. thanks.

Joshi nayan Aug 16, 2010

I have purchaced a new dish tv connection:-)but one day letter no channel and poor signal quality starts:-)i have complaint a lot but nobody answered me:-)I REQUEST all My friends that please dont buy new dish tv connection.

• Ka
    kailash nath panigrahi Aug 13, 2010

three to four days back I installed a dish tv in my house with golden pack and free for all channels for four months. But today i.e. on 13.8.10 some important channels are not viewing