Dish TV Indiapaid channels not working

B

Complaint against dishtv india

Dealer code 18421, dealer mob no. [protected]. My dish tv's all paid channels not working from 30th march 2007. I paid my monthly rent rs. 300/= for month of april 2007. On 1-04-07 but there was same problem. Till now i have done 20-30 complaints by phone & sms, numbering 6250663 to 6374370 dated 7/4/07 to 15/4/07 but no progress.

MOHD.IKRAMULLAH ABDULLAH Apr 25, 2008

My VC No. is 01504189006. and i renewed it on 23/04/2008. but till now my connection is not activated. pls do needfull as soon as possible. and please let me know what is the reason to delay. my mail id is [email protected]

• Ba
    balakrishnaiah May 15, 2008

i have paid for monthly subscription of dishtv...and i have not received any paid channels ...my vc number is 01504684438... the service of dishtv looks terrible even though it has good marketing .the subscribers will reduce drastically if they continue to do so...i have called customer care so many times and there is no response...

• Pe
    perveen syed nazim Jun 24, 2008

i have been a customer for the last 2 to 3 years but now i dont get star plus visuals only sound is available
    i pay an annual subscription under mr syed omers name and we have 2 sub dishes also
    only the main dish has this complaint since the last 2 weeks

mohan Jul 20, 2008

my vc no 01504370064 i renewed on 13 july08 with different pakage before it was dish welcome now i opted for maxi

it was activated the same time but to my surprise i am not getting the channels of maxi pakage from 16july
    please look in to matter an do the neeful at the earliest

regards
    mohan

• Ro
    Roujon Sep 27, 2008

the new dishtv package has been working for 2 weeks.Now paid channels are out of service.customer care phone line not responding.SMS service not responding.How to restablish the service?

• Su
    sushil badhera Oct 05, 2008

my dish tv having vc no as 01501386817 has been paid continuously but the subsciption of few channels ie 9x, ndimagine, star news, etv rajasthan (which up to my knowledge are in my package) is not given.so plz consider my request as early as possible...thank you

• Vi
    Vijay jagtap Nov 01, 2008

My VC no. is 01500628694. I renew my dish subcription completed marathi pakage. But i have not recieved any paid channel

mohammed fareed uddin Nov 19, 2008

my vc no is 1-901-180-3474 iam regular custmer of dishtv since two years all cartoon channels and channel colors is not coming from two months please check and take necessary action fast

• Vi
    Vibhav Apr 14, 2009

V.C. Number: 01505133006

Even though my subscription is paid till July 2009, I am NOT receiving the following channels
    1. SONY TV
    2. SONY MAX
    3. STAR PLUS
    4. STAR GOLD
    5. STAR UTSAV
    6. AAJ TAK
    7. TCM
    …amongst many others. Please rectify this quickly, before IPL begins.
    Thanks and regards
    [email protected]

Animesh Halder Oct 19, 2009

V.C. Number:01501296868
    Even though my subscription is paid till 2nd nov 2009, I am NOT receiving this channel
    1.colors
    Please rectify this quickly,
    Thanks and regards
    [email protected]

jayavelu Apr 03, 2011

vc-01501560009 sir, i am unable to watch 889 gemini movies which is under south silver package.

jayavelu Apr 03, 2011

VC-01501560009, SIR, I UNABLE TO VIEWING 889GEMINIMOVIES, WHICH IS UNDER SOUTH SILVER PACKAGE.

• Ka
    kami khan Dec 08, 2011

Sir my vc number is01513188961-8. I am your regular customer.i want to know about my last recharge date and when it will expire.Because i recharge it on 20-11-2011 for two months but it is off from 4-12-2011. is there any problem in your system please solve my problem Thanx

• As
    Ashraf chalil Jan 10, 2014

Sir,
    My VC No:01514035691, A/C no:9747649652.(Name: Faizal)
    I am not getting today on wards most of the Malayalam channels, like (News Channels, Mazhavil manorama ect.).So please check and resolve the problem immediately.

• Ar
    Archana Rijosh Jun 04, 2014

Hi,
    My VC no is 01517434266. Some of the channels (Vijay tv, Zee, Kalaignar, Raj, Jaya, Movies Now, Star Sports, Sony Six) suddenly went missing. I had subscribed for all these channels and am paying for them too. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. My email id is [email protected] Expecting your reply..

• As
    Ashraf komakkal Sep 04, 2014

Hi
    My VC No. 01518566622. And I renewed it on 23/08/2014. But till now my connection is not activated. Please do needful as soon as possible. And kindly let me know what is the reason for delay. My mail id is [email protected]
    Regards
    Ashraf komakkal

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices