Dish Networkunauthorized charges to my bank account

I have about had enough of dish networks bull. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I received a call from a bank awhile back telling me that i had overdraft fees, and that I needed to take care of them. However, this was no longer the bank I used. I had not used my account with this bank in over year. After hours on the phone with the bank I find out that Dish had charged on my account over $600. I couldn't figure out why dish was charging this account. I was current with my bill and I use my other bank account always. When I called Dish the first time over this i was told that it never happened that they did not charge my bank account. Of course I am mad by now. So I get loud and I get hung up on. The next day after I calm down I call back and I get some rep on the phone who at first is working on figuring all this out. He finds where Dish did charge my account. I was charged because I was nice and paid my cousins bill for her one month a couple of years ago, well I guess she deceided not to pay and to rack up some bill. Since they had my card number for a single payment they took it upon themselves to charge me for her debt. Of course i was not happy with either when i figured this tidbit of information out. It has taken me 4 months to get dish to refund the money that they had no right to charge me and that the bank had no right to release in the first place. If you are still reading this the bank still made me pay an overdraft fee also. I guess you can't win them all.

• Updated by MikeL DISH · Nov 08, 2013

Tsizemore,

It would be my pleasure to assist you with this situation if you could please private message me your account number. Thanks!