Menu

DISH Network review: television service

B
Author of the complaint
11:57 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been dealing with the most horrific runaround I think I have ever heard of. I ordered service and installation. The man left a subwoofer & soundbar here to try out for $375.00. He said I had 30 days to return them if I did not like them. I decided to return the equipment, which then they told me I had to mail back to PLANO TEXAS from California at my expense of $115.00 (was never disclosed). I did send the equipment back and they never gave me the credit for months. I contacted my credit card company to dispute the purchase as DISH had received (verified ) the return. So DISH in retaliation cut off my service and demanded $750.00 to turn back on my TV. This all went on from March 2015 to still dealing with billing issues monthly September 2015 (6 months). THis month they are saying I owe them for a pay for view fight ? $49.99. I was not even home that day. Thier word against mine and they ALWAYS WIN. These are the nastiest most corrupt people I have ever dealt with and want to know how I can get out of the 2 year contract if anyone has any advice.
Awful Company!

More DISH Network complaints & reviews

DISH Network - As a former employee let me tell you
DISH Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
DISH Network - Dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
DISH Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
DISH Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account
1 comments
K
Sep 09, 2015 12:03 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dish Network is the most horrible company I have ever dealt with...even worse than timeshare salesmen. I have, however, had success in some ways...please contact your attorney general and register a complain there and avail yourself of the service they provide. Also contact consumer affairs. Also take them to small claims court. My father is also now pursuing litigation against them because they are charging horrendous fees and they never provided him with service. Just terrible. I finally was able to get a refund from them but ended up keeping the sound bar...should have returned it. They take complaints with the attorney general seriously, fortunately. Also...make sure you get your credit card number changed or they can continue to charge you without your permission.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1113 complaints