Dish Network — price increase to existing customers who have contract
Dish Network increased prices for 2009.They have right for this no comments.But they should not increase for their existing customers who have 24 month commitment with old prices.ie Effective date of price inrease should be after 24 month contract period for the existing customers.For the new customers they have 6 month promotional price .When I called customer service no proper answer and say I have to pay cancellation charges if I wish to cancel their service as there is a 24 month contract.ie They try to impose military dictatorship rule.Does any one knows governing body like State Public Utility commision.Unfortunately PA PUC 9http://www.puc.state.pa.us/) say they donot handle Satellite & Cable TV complaints.I feel there will be lots of customers who took in the last 12 months will have same problems.Can all such victims can file class of action suit against DISH Network bad business practises.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you
- Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
- Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!