Dish Network / Dish.com — kolr 10
Dish has lost contract with KOLR 10. I contacted them because I don't feel I should have to pay the full monthly fee for local channels when I no longer receive KOLR 10 which my husband watches constantly. They suggested an ota, which they provided to me and charged a fee of $6.50 for it being hooked up to the Hopper. I installed the ota and scanned for available channels. Guess what is the one channel that isn't found. You got it, KOLR 10. None of this is making sense. Why would you waste my time and money suggesting this method when I still cannot receive the one channel that was lost. I feel that this is just another ploy by DISH to get a little more money from consumers.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!