Dish Network / Dish.com — dispute with fox sports, big ten, and who knows what is next
When can Dish Network and/or AT&T, and or Fox Sports be deducting the prorated $$ that customers are paying for their subscriptions. It isn't the subscribers fault that we're not getting what we're paying for. Ordinairily that would be called fraud or theft. I personally am not able to watch my Astros in the playoffs, & possibly World Series or USWNT. This sucks with all ya'll are raking in from consumers and advertisers.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!