The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dish Network — bait and switch
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They send out a mailer that advertises free hd dual dvr. When you get your install they come with out it and say they only have standard equipment and you have to call to have yours switched out. When you call they pretend you never ordered it even though its included in the ad. They will not give it to you without a $100 upgrade charge. They say it was your responsibility to specify it in the order but the ad doesn't say that anywhere. Even though I made it clear the reason I was calling on the ad was because I was happy to see I would get that free upgrade to a hd dual dvr. They automatically give you the other free stuff like 3 month of showtime and hbo which by the way will charge you after the free period is over if you do not call to cancel! We shall see if they really cancel it and charge me anyway. They are definately a terrible company to get service through!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you
- Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
- Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!