Direct warranty servicesNot recieving what was promised

A

Terrible customer service, rude comments when asking for information.Unwilling to help or provide information.I asked to cancel my policy and she responded by saying (You must have money to throw away, your policy will be cancelled.) Then hung up on me. My reason for cancelling the policy is because of not receiving what I was promised in the policy.Four times I was told the policy did not cover what was wrong with my car.This company is a liar and a thief. I made my monthly payments and never recived what was promised.