Mepco Finance Corporationscam on extended warrenty for car!

We were contacted by this company OVER AND OVER saying how IMPORTANT it was to get this warrenty ans that we had no more coverage, saying they got this info from the dealership. After you put down a deposit on a card then they bill you every month! They called our house and cell phones OVER AND OVER TO TAKE OUT MORE COVERAGE!!! NO was not in their vocabulary nor was it an opption!!! We had to lie just to get off the phones with them!!! Trying to cancel the policy is even a harder time, THEY DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU KEEP IT!!! After being on a three way call with my husband and the seller we FINALLY got it canceled!!! Do not do bussiness with this company...SCAM!!!

• Vi
    VictimX5 Feb 01, 2011

MEPCO Finance Corp is a scam, along with the car extended warranty company called CDWS (marketing a product called SecureChoice). DO NOT do business with these scammers!!!

• Do
    Donna Gregory Sep 28, 2010

Mepco Financial- scam on extended warranty for pickup transmission!!! I paid my payment monthly, even though money is very tight. In Good faith believing we had good coverage on our vehicle. The minute just so a something went wrong we found out just how sorry the coverage was. they, Mepco Financial had the dealership take the transmission apart before an adjuster could come and look at the truck to see if they would cover the vehicle. So now we owe the dealership money for working on the vehicle, just to be told they would not cover fixing our vehicle. Nor would they pay the dealership for taking the vehicle apart so their adjuster could look at the pickup!!

• Pa
    Patricia Spillan Jan 31, 2010

After bankruptcy was dismissed, the insurance company stopped paying over my car loan --on which my extended warranty was included. After the insurance company stopped paying on time, and my payments were often listed as not paid on time. At that time, the bank told me I had to continue to pay my car loan and I had no extended warranty. The insurance company had already paid more than $22, 000 on my loan, which was more than the original cost of the loan was. The bank claimed that was close to that amount left because of the skipped payments including the extended warranty.

Although that I was now disabled and on a very limited pension from the the state and SSI disability, this company continued to harass me for more than 2 years until in one of my depressed moments I agreed to sign up for paying them for an extended warranty than would last as long as I continue to pay what the bank said I owed.

Part of what I am paying the bank is for that extended warranty I bought when I first took out the loan in 2003. But the bank won't take off anything from what I am paying now. And I resent their calling and using different numbers and different caller ids to trick me into picking up the telephone. If I had been in my normal state of mind, I would not have have agreed to this.

• Gr
    Gregoriog70 Jan 06, 2010

Esta compania es una compania que esta solo estafando personas, Cuando me ofrecieron esta garantia, me dijeron que el contrato era para tres años, y cubrian desde radiador pompa de agua transmision motor cadena de tiempo todo todo menos aceite ni frenos, y ahora que se descompuso mi carro, del motor y transmision, nomas hicieron que el taller se pusiera a trabajar en el carro y despues ellos buscaron muchas excusas para no reparar mi auto, me dijeron que el problema ya estaba antes que comprara el contrato, y ya les habia pagado mas de $1800.00 Dls, Yo le digo a muchas personas que no se vayan a dejar estafar como me lo hicieron, las personas que trabajan en MEPCO son unos estafadores, cuando tratas de marcarles nunca contestan, a todos les digo que tengan mucho cuidado, porque despues mepco no quiere rembolsar el dinero...