Having problems with Titantrade.com?

Titantrade.com Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 608 8333 (United Kingdom)
+1 206 451 5365 (International)
+61 285 203 364 (Australia)
+27 105 008 448 (South Africa)
NWMS Center, 31 Southampton Row
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - NW107LQ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Titantrade.com Customer Service. Initial Titantrade.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Titantrade.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Titantrade.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Titantrade.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Titan Trade — lost my money twice

Zoe Fox, Victoria Swift, Michelle Philips, Emily Hunter and Mark Bailey Senior Broker The fist Zoe Fox...

Titantradesthey insisted and I continued to trade and lost huge sums of money

I took a part in trading with TITANTRADES. It was great from the beginning, when they gave me some advices and help. I earned about $40, 000 and here these guys advised me to play big game. I have placed all my money on the trading and lost everything. I wasn’t happy about it and wanted to stop the trading, but these guys insisted and I trusted them and continued to trade. Now I have big debts and this company made everything only worse.

Titan Tradethe company didn't help me with the learning

When I joined the company Titan Trade, I wanted to learn how to trade and how not to waste money. I was shocked that they took money from me and only promised to show how to start earning money and each time I heard some blah-blah. When I called them last time, the rep asked to pay them about $500 and I didn’t understand for what. But when I asked about the learning of the trading, the rep started to diddle-daddle. Be careful.

Titantrade Binary OptionI cant withdraw my money, they keep ingoring my request for almost 2 years

I was trying to close my account in August 2013 because I sense that this broker is a SCAM AND FRAUD. They ask for several documents which I comply. but they don't sending back my money. I make several request of withdrawal but they never run out of excuses and now I can not contact them. For almost two years I've painstakingly requesting for several times to return my money but they keep ignoring it and make excuses every time I have a chance to contact them.

THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD AND SCAMMERS. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, NEVER NEVER NEVER IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO LOST YOUR MONEY. TITAN TRADE BINARY OPTION IS FRAUD