Capital Builder Logo

Capital Builder

Having problems with Capital Builder?

Capital Builder reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 21, 2015. The latest review Filling a cyber crime case against capital builder and ravi agarwal was posted on Mar 14, 2021. Capital Builder has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Capital Builder has resolved 0 complaints.

Capital Builder Customer Service Contacts

+91 73 1655 9555 (Mr. Ravi Agrawal)
206, Apollo Tower, MG Road,
South Tukoganj, Madhya Pradesh

Indore
India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Capital Builder Customer Service. Initial Capital Builder complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Capital Builder above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Capital Builder. Discuss the issues you have had with Capital Builder and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Capital Builder Complaints & Reviews

Capital BuilderFilling a cyber crime case against capital builder and ravi agarwal

I had taken this fraud companies subscription in november 2019 til februaury 2020. However this company has cheated me of rs.10 lakhs in total. This company creates their own buyer and seller when trading equity, options, futures and commodities. This companies representative mr. Nitin took my zerodha login credential, he had promised me of doubling the portfilio in 3 months time however, he lost all my money in bad trades. I have approched the andheri midc dsp office for filling chargesheet with all facts and figures along with their representatives ip tracked through my login credential. Mr. Ravi agrawal your game is over now kindly be ready for moving to sasuraal. Because no one is above the law. Anyone who has been a victim of this fraud kindly approach me. So that I can include your case as in fir so that the case would much strong.

Latikesh Salve

mobile number [protected]
email. [protected]@yahoo.com

Filling a cyber crime case against capital builder and ravi agarwal

Capital Builderunsatisfied cheated services in trading

I am kind of unsatisfied with capital builder service. Requesting everyone not to fall for the performance tab of theirs. Execution time for their calls in very less. Sometimes call get executed msgs come prior to actual call msg. I have incurred heavy loss following their calls. I was happy when I am not doing trading I told them I am a beginner they told will teach me about the services and my mistake I came under their trap that you will earn [protected]@inter-chat.com gan the amount you paid. I took their basic cash service in which I made some loss. To which they asked me to join their premium service, high price service, in which target achievement is more. So joined it thinking I can cover my earlier losses, but this time the loss got doubled. After complaining to them, no action and no responsibility taken by them and fees paid to them went in waste. Now they are asking me to join their another service which is better than basic and premium. But what about the initial losses + fee amount which I paid to them. Before taking lots of craps explaining to take up the service, but once you join the service, no responsibilities for the losses. But even if you make a 1k profit from their yeah, they will ask how was the call and all. But on loss the response would be it happens sometime. But the matter of fact is it happens most of the time. Their executives will try to become your friend then they will try to cheat you by saying you don't have to pay just pay rs 5 lakh after this nothing to pay but they are greedy people everytime they will call you with some story so that you can fall in the trap and lost your money lost around 5 lakhs with executive gaurav and devyani. All, they will ask how was the call and all. But on loss the response would be it happens sometime. But the matter of fact is it happens most of the time. Don't trust them they know how to play with your emotions, feelings. Rest its individuals decision to make their mind and take the services. Afterwards they called me will help me in recovery of the amount till the time I have taken back complaint. Now I totally understand that they are only cheaters don't trust them anymore. Please don't call me for taking back my complaint first you return my lost rs 5 lakh then ask me to take back my complaint. Thanks

• Ri
        Ridhima Jul 30, 2019

This compliant board totally fake demand money to remove the complaints from the portal

Jun 26, 2019

Capital Builder — ultra hni

Bhaiyo inke yaha pe ek vikas h jo sabse bada bhenkaloda h jo bolta h sir loss hua theek h koi baat nhi sir m...

Capital Builderultra hni

Bhaiyo ye chudai khani compny h mere 15 lakh dooba diye [protected] ye mera numbr join karne se pehle pls mujhse contact karle ye bluff karte h logo ke saath iska malik h ravi agarwal madadchod bhenkaloda chudai ka bakra chutiya ki ghodi h vo aaj 6 mahine se uski compny m phn karra hu bhenkalnd javab hi nhi deta na phn pe baat karta h m ab tak 3.5 lakh rs de chuka in bhenkelando ko bhaiyo na inki service dhang ki h isne ladkiya baitha rakhi h saari rande h bhaiyo ek mere se baat hui thi ria desai ki vo bhenkilodi sabse badi bluff mje bolti h mere analysis ke 1lkh h mahine k or us chutiya ki ghodi ko kuch aata nhi h

• Updated by Himanshu agarwal · Jun 20, 2019

Bhaiyo ye farzi compny h

• Updated by Himanshu agarwal · Jun 20, 2019

Bhaiyo ye sabse badi farzi compny galti se bhi join mat karna mje 12 lakh ka ghata lagwa dia inhone isko owner h ravi agarwaal madadchod or ye profit nhi deti compny chutiya banane ki compny h bhaiyo aapse request h mat karna join lut jaoge aap log [protected] mere pas inki sab recording har cheez h slip h 4 lakh rs de chuka tha inko services ke mere bhaiyo mere se baat karna koi inquiry karni ho to isne ladkia baitha rakhi ria desai karke jo ki bheek maang ke rs leti h client bolti h mje goa jana h rs de dio sir m pakka aapko profit karwa dungi mere gaand kha gai vo bolti 1k
          Lkh rs de do phr inka ek bhenkaland nikal ke aya vikas madadchod jo bolta h m aapka sara loss recover karwaunga us bhenkeland ne 2 din m 50000 ka ghata de dia mere bhaiyo or ye aisa bada wala madadchod is compny ka owner ravi agarwal jo apne clients se baat nhi karta m itni baar phn kar chuka us haram ki aulaad ko vo baat hi nhi karta mat karna bhool se bhi compny

May 23, 2019

Capital Builder — services and products offered

Capital Builderoption service with commitment of 2.90 lakhs in 3 month

They provide me the protfolio enhancement service. They make commitment for 2.90 profit in 3 month with charges of 70000 from july 2018. But after 8 months of services, I am in loss of 1.00 lacs and they are not picking up my phone and also not replied on whatsapp. Amol and Abhijit are make the commitment for this service. I have all the communication of whatsapp as the proof. Amol and Abhijit are cheater, if they are cheater then company also a cheater. I will go to make a complaint with SEBI against him. All of u advised to make complaint against him to sebi so that sebi take action against him.

Capital BuilderI am totally unsatisfied this company

I am Totally unsatisfied this company, That company staff Saraswathi is given Yesterday (21.9.16) given Short for gold call tgt is just 50 points but sl is 250 points, this call is sl triggered, totally 20, 000 loss, but they r not supported, again I will call u many times, then she is attend and told to me sir, tomoroww I will recover the call for this amt his said, but today (22.09.16) give the call for NG is buy call at 204.3, sl is 201 this call also sl triggered, so loss for 3500. I will call this lady, but phone is not ringing just only beep sound, they r irresponsible, very worst, so dont subcription this company. Pls safe your hard earned money, dont get this service in this company.

Capital Builder — adivis

Capital builder frod company hi.. Advesiery ke naam pe paise vasulana kaam he uska... Mujhe inhone call ker...

Capital Builder — I am totally unsatisfied with the services

I had taken some tips service from them they have proved wrong, they provide calls with Rs.1 target how it i...