Direct Loans U.S. Dept, of EducationAfter hours calls

My name is Kelly Baker. I have been getting after hours calls from the Dept. of Education. The 1st one was on May 21st at 9:30pm. I talked with someone there. I was told they would contact the dailing dept. and get it fixed. and they said how sorry they were and it would not happen again. On Aug 25th at 10:30pm my children and myself were woke up by the phone, it was the U.S. Dept. of Education again. I called them the next day as I had to get up at 5:30the next morning, Once again I was told how very sorry they were and this should not be happening. they told me they would report it to the dailing dept again and get it fixed. I was told it would not happen again.At that time I told them what they were doing was against the law. I was told to write them aletter. So I did. I got the 3rd phone call at 9:38pm. By this time I was really mad. I takled to a woman named Alisa who said oh were are sorry etc. I asked for her boss and was transfered to a woman by the name of Lisa. Who also told me how sorry she was it would not happen again etc, etc, I'm sure you get the picture. Well she didn't like my tone of vioce and hung up on me. So I called back and asked for a supervisior, a woman by the name of Nicole looked into it as well. And told me the same thing. Please help me. What can I do? Who can I call to get help with this. If this is happening to me this many time there has got to be others with this same thing happening from the same company.

• Ke
    Kelly Baker Sep 18, 2009

Yes I have caller I.D. And yes it is them. I got another after hours call after I posted the 1st time. Sooooooooooooo any help? That is a total of 3.