Direct Knife SalesService and Quality

R

I made the mistake of buying from this company, owned and run by Richard Keeton (I don't care if I spelled his name right) and I have ti say it's the worst experience with buying things online that I've ever had. I ordered AND PAYED FOR two knives on Thursday the 10th, didn't hear anything for TWO WHOLE WEEKS, and then got an email from him saying that one of the products I ordered was now out of stock. IT WASN'T OUT OF STOCK WHEN I ORDERED IT DUMBA**. So he sent me a different knife, which didn't even ship until two days later, and then got them and (they're butterfly knives) within the first minute of flipping one of them TWO of the screws fell out, and I almost got badly cut. DO NOT order from this website. I waited 3 WEEKS to get the WRONG thing to have it BREAK. Sorry not sorry for being so mad but I'll never do business with him again.

• Di
    direct knife sales Jul 20, 2017

both your items were delivered! We have the tracking for both orders showing they were delivered!

Marc Ribaudo Sep 09, 2017

@direct knife sales Your either suckin Steve off or are him. Phoney.

• Di
    direct knife sales Jul 20, 2017

9400111699000534534118 usps

9400111699000997645765 usps

Marc Ribaudo Sep 09, 2017

@direct knife sales Anyone could make those up. Cheat and let. I wouldn't buy off you if you ever after observing your website and replies you cheat. You have knives on your website legitimate places haven't carried in years.

Jorge Toro Jul 17, 2017

I ordered a knife the first time and had no problems 2 weeks later I ordered a second knife and never received my order, this [censor] is refusing to send me the product I paid for or give me a refund...I will never buy or sell this [censor] anything...

• St
    steve is the man Jul 03, 2017

I use direct knife sales all the time and have never had any problems. If you buy something cheap what are you to expect? Where was your knife made? Why didn't you ask for a refund and why did you wait so long? Your comment sounds BOGUS. For those of you looking for a great deal on a knife, direct knife sales is the place to go. I would say they are the best place on the internet to get a knife.