Direct Knife Sales - RNK Direct Salesknife has scratch on blade and displayed wear

R

Horrible Shady Company. Beware !!

I purchased a Knife from Direct Knife Sales online.
I called them to get tracking information and they said that they mailed it to me, which they did not. It was only when I emailed them that I wanted to cancel the order, that they provided tracking. When I received my order, the box was partially open and there was no paper work or warranty information.
The Knife showed wear on the blade and a scratch. I contacted the Direct Knife Sales and explained the problem and that I wanted to return the Knife for a full refund. They emailed me back and said that they don't sell used Knives, and that the Knife I purchase was a "Conversion Knife", what ever that means. This wasn't stated on their website at the time of purchase. The also sent me a link which stated their refund policy. "There is a 25% restocking fee for all non defective returns and we do not return the shipping cost ".

It's cheaper for me just o keep the Knife. I Do Not Recommend this company.