Direct General Auto Insurance — customer dis satisfied of insurance coverage not legit
I have been a long time customer of direct auto insurance and i was resently involved in a mass flood storm in houston texas we had water as high as 10 to 12 inches for several days cars were stalled all over the place plus drowings of children and thier families inside their vehicles. It was awful i was also one of the victims of my car being damaged thur high waters trying to make it home from work. My car had to be towed from one car repair place and then i had to get it towed to the delear ship both buisness confirmed that the car throddle body had water damage and my insurance company only wanted to pay for just my nicks and dings to the car and not the engine of which my car wouldnt start because they claim the car had no evidence of water damage of which it took a week just to get a adjuster over to look at it by then im sure the water had dried up and even the dealership said there was wter evidence all on top of the engine, i dont understand i have never had a claim with them i pay my insurance on time and this is how they want to treat loyal customers i dont think so, i have all my documents and calls registered and i am seking a lawyer with this matter just wanted for the public to be aware, of how insurance companies can screw u.
More Direct General Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Direct General - non payment of stolen recovered totaled vehicle
- Direct General - claims
- Direct General - nonpayment
- Direct General Auto Insurance - no valid insurance?!
- Direct General Auto Insurance - bad company and terrible customer service
- Direct General - non payment
- Direct Auto Insurance - extra money taken without permission or reasoning.
- Direct General - my hurricane irma damage claim
- Direct General Auto Insurance - i'm suing this company
- Direct General - my insurance claim