Direct Express — my card was charged within my authorization
On July 3rd Of 2019 at approximately 8 in the morning amazon charged my card 29.67. I do not use amazon services, so I'm not sure why they keep charging my card. I talked to somebody from amazon and they said I need an email which I don't have because I told them to cancel anything I had dealing with them because I don't like there company or policies. I need a refund as well as the card cancelled and a new one issued out. I shouldn't have to keep going through these things with amazon. I also tried calling the customer service line as well as the international number but no one seems to answer either phones. All it says is due to high call volumes call another time or go on the site. No where on the direct express website do it give u an option to dispute a transaction.
More Direct Express Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Express - fraud ivr money transfer unauthorized 
- Usdirectexpress.com - money taken from account; would not give merchandiser authorization number 
- Direct Express - dispute about fraudulent transaction 
- Direct Express - won't put my 950.00 back on my card. 
- direct-express-debit-card - rudness 
- Direct Express - they owe me money and will not pay me or tell me what's going on
- Direct Express - fraud department 
- Direct Express - direct express / dispute about fraudulent transaction 
- Direct Express - fraud suspension 
- Direct Express - I am short over $ 380.