The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direct Energy — billing scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Has anybody else been experiencing this? Direct Energy does not take a meter reading, but makes an "estimate" and bills you on that "estimate". After a period of about 6 months, it "corrects" the estimate with an actual reading, and invariably refunds you for its high estimates.
This is a neat scam by Direct Energy to sock its customers for interest-free "loans" under the guise of making "estimated" payments.
My bills are as high as $100 each month based on my actual reading versus their"estimate".
Shame on Direct Energy for bilking its customers to finance its operations interest-free.
Any class-action lawyers out there?
More Direct Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Energy - negative option contract renewal!
- Direct Energy - fraud and cheating!
- Direct Energy - billing
- Direct Energy - things we should know as customers before signing with direct energy for natural gas
- Mr Tankless / Ontario Direct Energy - owner
- Direct Energy - contract and fees
- Direct Energy - energy contract
- Direct Energy - overbilling
- Direct Energy - natural gas
- Direct Energy - protection scam plan