Digitel - Home Phone Service & DSL Internet Subscriptionnon-issuance of approved credit adjustments to phone & dsl subscription

Telephone no. [protected]

Dsl-data no. [protected]

Subscriber: marina a. dulla // regina a. dulla

I am making a follow up report on the matter concerning our credit adjustments, rebates & bill disputes:

1. line transpose issue : june 11- june 18, 2007

2. no dsl connection: august 21 to september 11, 2007

3. rebates made 10 months advance payments. happy deal

4. illegitimate calls/charges billing pd. of 15 aug - 14 sep 2007 (p 6.00 total calls made thru the time announcement 113-1).

On our monthly statement of account I just currently received, for the billing period of 15 dec 2007 - 14 jan. 2008 the approved and expected refund of p630.06 expedited by csr sally srbc has not yet transpire on our home phone/dsl - happy deal plan account and the rebates for advance payments.

At this point in time for the past 8 months from day one this matter has been reported june 11 2007 & numerous follow-ups has been made each and every month (ref or report nos. 3807282) this has been addressed to the head office (mr lance & john gokongwei, jr. and nimfa romero of sta. rosa buss. center, 1710 help desk: sandy antonio santillan and ken silverio) I am urgently requesting a feedback & a concerete outcome and specified date when this credit will be reflected on our monthly statement of account.

• Updated by kim042390 · Nov 10, 2018

bakit ganun napakahirap nyo macontact. OMG [protected] please paki ayos ung internet ko.

• Updated by zeta zones · Nov 26, 2018

Hi,

Can you please fix our PLDT it got broken 2 weels ago and until no one comes to rectify it.

• Updated by Micar Guisinga · Aug 26, 2019

They're delete complains that are too harsh for the they dont want the public to see it how smart of you.pldt

• Da
    David Soto Feb 29, 2020

I have been 24 hours without internet and their customer service number is not working, and their office is closed on the weekend.

They have no live chat and no other way to contact a technician or customer support agent.

This service is really the worst ever.

• Ru
    Rubien Ferolino Jan 18, 2020

I don't want to say the F**k word but with the service you guys have are totally worth shaming off. Your supervisors are not trained to handle difficult concerns which made them pathetic. Your agent who doesn't follow telecommunications act. How i wish you guys go bankrupt.

• Sp
    Spencer L. Dec 16, 2019

What can I say about PLDT that isn't redundant with other posts on this forum.

PLDT DOESN"T CARE AND DON"T WASTE ANYMORE TIME TRYING TO RESOLVE YOUR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS TO THEM.

EMAIL CONSUMER COMPLAINTS TO:

[email protected]

National Telecommunications Commission

NTC controls Tele Co's.

• Ra
    Raynal James Paninsoro Nov 24, 2019

I've been reaching your technicians i guess a month ago but still i haven't received feedbacks from him, kindly improve on costumer service and how to handle per area
    And now its been 1 month since slow speed of internet and no dial tone on the telephone make sure it will also reflect on your bills

• Lu
    lucia aguila Nov 17, 2019

We cannot receive & call outgoing calls for more than a month already, unit needs replacement according to my friends [protected]. This needs to be resolved as soon as possible, just find time to search how to lodge complaint hence am always out of town for travels, my kids are the ones left at home and they don't know what to do. Thank you.

• Dp
    dpwh2 Nov 10, 2019

I have been trying to get help for our telephone line to be fixed. It's been a month and nothing has been done. It's impossible to get through to their customer hellline. PLDT should at least try to show concern to their paying clients.

• La
    Ladybear77 Nov 07, 2019

They just cut our lines without informing us. They left their boxes hanging dangerously along the sidewalk.

7 days and counting??? I hope I stop counting tomorrow...

• Ha
    Harris Lopez Oct 07, 2019

putangina nyo nagbabayad kame tapos putangina anghina ng internet gago napakawalang kwenta

• Cj
    Cj Lodriguito Aug 31, 2019

they sent me a fibr modem without informing me with the switch and also I have declined ahead.

the new modem incurs issue and whenever i call them no solution were made.

i was also placed on hold while speaking. while writing this I have been on hold for 40 mins.

their customer service is a total sh*t and their service is beyond failure.

• Mi
    Micar Guisinga Aug 31, 2019

Its been 5 days since our internet and dial tone stop. No email or any information has been sent on us but the billing is still active what kind of service provider are you.? Do you even know the word fair? Or your company was just a total scumbags. Even your hotline cannot be contact. 30 mins on hold still no answer. Your service is hell

• Je
    Jernny Aug 24, 2019

[protected] our phone is not working and our internet is not working as well
    72 hours for the ticket is way too long.

• Sh

No internet no dial tone.please check my landline 2240786
    Acct number [protected]

• Ju
    Julienne Marie Torre Jul 06, 2019

The client has requested PLDT Iloilo to re set up the internet and landline line due to clients moving to another apartment complex. PLDT has promised to do so, while cutting the client's internet service in preparation for the scheduled re set up. IT has been 2 weeks and PLDT still hadn't showed up and the client has no internet connection still.

• Ar
    Arnie BP Jun 18, 2019

I applied for fiber connection in April 16 (unlimited fiber with Google Wi-Fi plan) and was already advised to make a one month advance payment. Almost two months after, we still have no connection and people at customer service don't know what's going on.

• Ky
    Kymvelete Jun 15, 2019

How can I can purchase volume booster when your website always shows Error in purchasing! Such a hassle!!!

• Ka
    Kabayan BV Apr 15, 2019

We would like to raised a complaint regarding on contractors who installed fiber optic post on our backyard as our sewerage pipe was damage and block as they installing thier post, kindly reply ASAP and rectify the problem mentioned above kindly contact [protected] or [protected]

• Ic
    [email protected] Mar 27, 2019

Weve been paying every month for internet service and its been 2 months now lagi walang connection. Someone from pldt called us and said they would change to home fiber but til now wala pa rin.
    Need pa ba namin tumawag sa 8888 ni digong pra ecomplain kayo?
    Ang account po namin ay 422-4684. Bohol area.
    [email protected] email ko.

• Al
    Alieee Mar 04, 2019

11 days no internet connection, I called again today and waited on the line for 1 hour, the rep that I spoke put me on hold for long period "he's checking something " but line got disconnected and no callback was made. That was the worst costumer service I experienced.

• Cl
    Claire Manianglung Feb 26, 2019

>3 months of NO INTERNET CONNECTION
    >keep on calling their HOTLINE, Saying that "this schedule, keep your lines open" but the technicians have no responds or text messages.
    > FOR 3 months we're asking for a refund and they've said that we need to settle another payment!!! And wait for the ticket af!!!

• Ca
    Candice Candice Feb 11, 2019

205 deparo rd brgy 168 deparo caloocan city..my internet is not workibg because our router has shut down

• Ze
    zeta zones Dec 12, 2018

Our line was cut and it was not fix for 2 weeks already since we reporter the said issue

• Ki
    kim042390 Nov 19, 2018

Please Pakiayos ang internet ko. It's really disappointing kasi good payer ako tapos napakabagal ng service nyo. mag wawait pa ng 72hrs? grabe naman kayo. please lang naman [protected] please

• Pa
    Paulo villaflor Nov 12, 2018

With ref.# 1951 419 6, i've been calling you hundred times but theres no move.since jan.10 until now jan.20 theres no technicians to fix it, no feedback at all. 72hrs.? Wtf! Its been too long!

• Pt
    ptt novaliches Nov 12, 2018

my address located at 872 Quirino Highway San Bartolome novaliches Q.C. Tel#[protected]

joe cruz Nov 12, 2018

Would like to report of inaction regarding above subject. Kindly note said issue was reported to customer service since Jan-2017 and advised us to wait to field technician to look into this problem but until now NO personnel visit us to do some check-up

• Fr
    Frances Lucy Nov 11, 2018

Ref# [protected] No service for more than a week... reported everyday no action... billing account current... The problem began when a pldt tech came tried to fix a neighbors line then left and our lines got affected no phone and internet. Did report same day and made follow ups everyday now more than a week still no service.

• 樋口未来 Nov 05, 2018

I would like to complain about their "poor" internet service. It was kind of fine about a months ago but our internet connection started to get really slow, I have to go and refresh/restart it at least every 15~30 mins. We had the same problem before too, kindly fix this problem as soon as possible.

• Pi
    PierreLudovice Nov 01, 2018

My local landline is [protected]. I have no Internet for more than a week now and we have been calling customer support almost twice or more everyday but they can't resolve my issue. No technician visited us despite their promises and all my follow-ups. I will escalate this higher even legally if they don't get this fixed ASAP. - Pierre Ludovice

• Le
    Lemon123456789 Nov 01, 2018

Its been weeks already and until now no installation has been made. To my deepest dissapointment is the Customer Service of Pldt are giving you false information about whats the status of your application.

I just home that this complain would actually read by manny pangnilinan

• B0
    B0B0Ng Pldc Oct 31, 2018

T4ng1na lagi nalang nawawalan ng net dito putangina oras oras napuputol net di maka gamit na maayos, ano ba yan pldc mga tanga ampotangina, nag babayad kami ng tama pero putanginang net yan laging wala, pati landline wala rin. Tangina talaga.

Ana Marie Oct 28, 2018

its been 3 weeks for my application but still up to now there's no update about the installation.. im ana marie manabat cunanan and my location is #811 brgy. tabuyuc (sto.rosario) apalit, pampanga.. hope you can help me. thank you..

• Ro
    Rolly Borreros Oct 27, 2018

Masasabi ko lang [censored] YOU, ayusin nyo trabaho nyo...

• Al
    Albert J. Morales Oct 22, 2018

Our telephone line/number [protected] is not accessible for more or less 3 weeks, kindly check the probable problem. It's under the name of my sister in-law "Rodelia Dalumpienes Lagrason" she's in abroad and she need to talk to my father in-law for further info anent for some important matters.

Anna Franco Oct 22, 2018

No dial tone since july 18, 2017.. called customer service last july 20 to follow up.. always saying that with scheduled field engineer assigned already.. so until now no one has attended it!!!

• Pa
    Paulo Tolentino Oct 21, 2018

Its a [censored]ing unresolved issue ongoing for almost 1 [censored]ing year. And all your representative from facebook only knows to apologize and advice that someone will call me, yet no one is [censored]ing giving me a call back. What the [censored] do you want to happen? By Friday, Aug 4. Ill file a complaint through DTI. [censored] your service.

• Lm
    lmencanto Oct 21, 2018

Our internet connection was disconnected because our Account Manager did not do her job properly. I wanted to file a complaint to PLDT SME but i don't know whom to address my complaints.

• Ra
    Raquel Batac Cardama Oct 15, 2018

Since we transferred to our internet line in our new office last June 2018, until now we can't use our internet. They send 2 representative here, but both didn't solve the issues. We are updated with our payment, but their service is very poor!

• Rc
    rcam moderator curia Oct 15, 2018

it has been more than 2 months my phone has been off line. they said it is the pldt line that is not functioning. we have reported it several times. pls review and update this office what pldt has done and the cause of the delay. number is [protected]. 121 Arsobispo St., Intramuros, manila.

• Ni
    Nida store Oct 14, 2018

My pldt am compken 2 ago bat stel not respon in pldt costomer service for me psymenn my bill