Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Telecommunications Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] non-issuance of approved credit adjustments to phone & dsl subscription

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - non-issuance of approved credit adjustments to phone & dsl subscription

V
Author of the complaint
12:47 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Telephone no. [protected]

Dsl-data no. [protected]

Subscriber: marina a. dulla // regina a. dulla

I am making a follow up report on the matter concerning our credit adjustments, rebates & bill disputes:

1. line transpose issue : june 11- june 18, 2007

2. no dsl connection: august 21 to september 11, 2007

3. rebates made 10 months advance payments. happy deal

4. illegitimate calls/charges billing pd. of 15 aug - 14 sep 2007 (p 6.00 total calls made thru the time announcement 113-1).

On our monthly statement of account I just currently received, for the billing period of 15 dec 2007 - 14 jan. 2008 the approved and expected refund of p630.06 expedited by csr sally srbc has not yet transpire on our home phone/dsl - happy deal plan account and the rebates for advance payments.

At this point in time for the past 8 months from day one this matter has been reported june 11 2007 & numerous follow-ups has been made each and every month (ref or report nos. 3807282) this has been addressed to the head office (mr lance & john gokongwei, jr. and nimfa romero of sta. rosa buss. center, 1710 help desk: sandy antonio santillan and ken silverio) I am urgently requesting a feedback & a concerete outcome and specified date when this credit will be reflected on our monthly statement of account.

Helpful? 0 0
72 comments
D
Feb 29, 2020 12:47 am

I have been 24 hours without internet and their customer service number is not working, and their office is closed on the weekend.

They have no live chat and no other way to contact a technician or customer support agent.

This service is really the worst ever.

Jan 18, 2020 12:47 am

I don't want to say the F**k word but with the service you guys have are totally worth shaming off. Your supervisors are not trained to handle difficult concerns which made them pathetic. Your agent who doesn't follow telecommunications act. How i wish you guys go bankrupt.

S
Dec 16, 2019 12:47 am

What can I say about PLDT that isn't redundant with other posts on this forum.

PLDT DOESN"T CARE AND DON"T WASTE ANYMORE TIME TRYING TO RESOLVE YOUR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS TO THEM.

EMAIL CONSUMER COMPLAINTS TO:

[email protected]

National Telecommunications Commission

NTC controls Tele Co's.

Nov 24, 2019 12:47 am

I've been reaching your technicians i guess a month ago but still i haven't received feedbacks from him, kindly improve on costumer service and how to handle per area
And now its been 1 month since slow speed of internet and no dial tone on the telephone make sure it will also reflect on your bills

Nov 17, 2019 12:47 am

We cannot receive & call outgoing calls for more than a month already, unit needs replacement according to my friends [protected]. This needs to be resolved as soon as possible, just find time to search how to lodge complaint hence am always out of town for travels, my kids are the ones left at home and they don't know what to do. Thank you.

D
Nov 10, 2019 12:47 am

I have been trying to get help for our telephone line to be fixed. It's been a month and nothing has been done. It's impossible to get through to their customer hellline. PLDT should at least try to show concern to their paying clients.

Nov 07, 2019 12:47 am

They just cut our lines without informing us. They left their boxes hanging dangerously along the sidewalk.

7 days and counting? I hope I stop counting tomorrow...

H
Oct 07, 2019 12:47 am

putangina nyo nagbabayad kame tapos putangina anghina ng internet gago napakawalang kwenta

Aug 31, 2019 12:47 am

they sent me a fibr modem without informing me with the switch and also I have declined ahead.

the new modem incurs issue and whenever i call them no solution were made.

i was also placed on hold while speaking. while writing this I have been on hold for 40 mins.

their customer service is a total sh*t and their service is beyond failure.

M
Aug 31, 2019 12:47 am

Its been 5 days since our internet and dial tone stop. No email or any information has been sent on us but the billing is still active what kind of service provider are you.? Do you even know the word fair? Or your company was just a total scumbags. Even your hotline cannot be contact. 30 mins on hold still no answer. Your service is hell

M
Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

They're delete complains that are too harsh for the they dont want the public to see it how smart of you.pldt

Aug 24, 2019 12:47 am

[protected] our phone is not working and our internet is not working as well
72 hours for the ticket is way too long.

S
Aug 20, 2019 12:47 am

We dont have internet for 4 days please fix it we need to use an internet

N
Jul 17, 2019 12:47 am

No internet no dial tone.please check my landline 2240786
Acct number [protected]

Jul 06, 2019 12:47 am

The client has requested PLDT Iloilo to re set up the internet and landline line due to clients moving to another apartment complex. PLDT has promised to do so, while cutting the client's internet service in preparation for the scheduled re set up. IT has been 2 weeks and PLDT still hadn't showed up and the client has no internet connection still.

Jun 18, 2019 12:47 am

I applied for fiber connection in April 16 (unlimited fiber with Google Wi-Fi plan) and was already advised to make a one month advance payment. Almost two months after, we still have no connection and people at customer service don't know what's going on.

Jun 15, 2019 12:47 am

How can I can purchase volume booster when your website always shows Error in purchasing! Such a hassle!

Apr 15, 2019 12:47 am

We would like to raised a complaint regarding on contractors who installed fiber optic post on our backyard as our sewerage pipe was damage and block as they installing thier post, kindly reply ASAP and rectify the problem mentioned above kindly contact [protected] or [protected]

I
Mar 27, 2019 12:47 am

Weve been paying every month for internet service and its been 2 months now lagi walang connection. Someone from pldt called us and said they would change to home fiber but til now wala pa rin.
Need pa ba namin tumawag sa 8888 ni digong pra ecomplain kayo?
Ang account po namin ay 422-4684. Bohol area.
[email protected] email ko.

Mar 04, 2019 12:47 am

11 days no internet connection, I called again today and waited on the line for 1 hour, the rep that I spoke put me on hold for long period "he's checking something " but line got disconnected and no callback was made. That was the worst costumer service I experienced.

Feb 26, 2019 12:47 am

>3 months of NO INTERNET CONNECTION
>keep on calling their HOTLINE, Saying that "this schedule, keep your lines open" but the technicians have no responds or text messages.
> FOR 3 months we're asking for a refund and they've said that we need to settle another payment! And wait for the ticket af!

Feb 11, 2019 12:47 am

205 deparo rd brgy 168 deparo caloocan city..my internet is not workibg because our router has shut down

Z
Dec 12, 2018 12:47 am

Our line was cut and it was not fix for 2 weeks already since we reporter the said issue

Z
Nov 26, 2018 12:47 am

Hi,

Can you please fix our PLDT it got broken 2 weels ago and until no one comes to rectify it.

Nov 19, 2018 12:47 am

Please Pakiayos ang internet ko. It's really disappointing kasi good payer ako tapos napakabagal ng service nyo. mag wawait pa ng 72hrs? grabe naman kayo. please lang naman [protected] please

Nov 12, 2018 12:47 am

With ref.# 1951 419 6, i've been calling you hundred times but theres no move.since jan.10 until now jan.20 theres no technicians to fix it, no feedback at all. 72hrs.? Wtf! Its been too long!

Nov 12, 2018 12:47 am

Would like to report of inaction regarding above subject. Kindly note said issue was reported to customer service since Jan-2017 and advised us to wait to field technician to look into this problem but until now NO personnel visit us to do some check-up

Nov 12, 2018 12:47 am

my address located at 872 Quirino Highway San Bartolome novaliches Q.C. Tel#[protected]

F
Nov 11, 2018 12:47 am

Ref# [protected] No service for more than a week... reported everyday no action... billing account current... The problem began when a pldt tech came tried to fix a neighbors line then left and our lines got affected no phone and internet. Did report same day and made follow ups everyday now more than a week still no service.

Nov 10, 2018 12:47 am

bakit ganun napakahirap nyo macontact. OMG [protected] please paki ayos ung internet ko.

Nov 05, 2018 12:47 am

I would like to complain about their "poor" internet service. It was kind of fine about a months ago but our internet connection started to get really slow, I have to go and refresh/restart it at least every 15~30 mins. We had the same problem before too, kindly fix this problem as soon as possible.

B
Oct 31, 2018 12:47 am

T4ng1na lagi nalang nawawalan ng net dito putangina oras oras napuputol net di maka gamit na maayos, ano ba yan pldc mga tanga ampotangina, nag babayad kami ng tama pero putanginang net yan laging wala, pati landline wala rin. Tangina talaga.

Nov 01, 2018 12:47 am

Its been weeks already and until now no installation has been made. To my deepest dissapointment is the Customer Service of Pldt are giving you false information about whats the status of your application.

I just home that this complain would actually read by manny pangnilinan

Nov 01, 2018 12:47 am

My local landline is [protected]. I have no Internet for more than a week now and we have been calling customer support almost twice or more everyday but they can't resolve my issue. No technician visited us despite their promises and all my follow-ups. I will escalate this higher even legally if they don't get this fixed ASAP. - Pierre Ludovice

Oct 27, 2018 12:47 am

Masasabi ko lang [censored] YOU, ayusin nyo trabaho nyo...

Oct 28, 2018 12:47 am

its been 3 weeks for my application but still up to now there's no update about the installation.. im ana marie manabat cunanan and my location is #811 brgy. tabuyuc (sto.rosario) apalit, pampanga.. hope you can help me. thank you..

Oct 22, 2018 12:47 am

Our telephone line/number [protected] is not accessible for more or less 3 weeks, kindly check the probable problem. It's under the name of my sister in-law "Rodelia Dalumpienes Lagrason" she's in abroad and she need to talk to my father in-law for further info anent for some important matters.

Oct 22, 2018 12:47 am

No dial tone since july 18, 2017.. called customer service last july 20 to follow up.. always saying that with scheduled field engineer assigned already.. so until now no one has attended it!

Oct 21, 2018 12:47 am

Its a [censored]ing unresolved issue ongoing for almost 1 [censored]ing year. And all your representative from facebook only knows to apologize and advice that someone will call me, yet no one is [censored]ing giving me a call back. What the [censored] do you want to happen? By Friday, Aug 4. Ill file a complaint through DTI. [censored] your service.

Oct 21, 2018 12:47 am

Our internet connection was disconnected because our Account Manager did not do her job properly. I wanted to file a complaint to PLDT SME but i don't know whom to address my complaints.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

496 complaints
51 resolved 445 unresolved

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] contacts

(added by reviewer)
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Ave., Corner Ayala Ave., Legaspi Village, Makati City Metro, Philippines

Most discussed Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] complaints