Digital Landing - Status Of Comcast $150 Gift CardGift Card Fraud

C

I was told that I can apply for $150 gift card from Digital Landing after I got my home phone and internet connection from Comcast. No one from Digital Landing is updating me on what happened to that gift card application that I sent them. No one is picking up the customer care number 305.921.0816 to know the status of the application. I got my gift card approved on 27th of July 2010...!!!

It has been more htan 12 to 16 weeks since I got this reply and my rebate has been approved long back. How long is it going to take to send me my gift card!!!

[protected]

chocolate.varun Nov 02, 2010

You guys respond ONLY when a complaint is lodged in this complaints board forum. The same situation happened when i submitted my documents in the month of July... Else you guys keep the money to yourself...!!

• Ac
    Acceller Team Nov 01, 2010

In reviewing your order status we find that your documents were submitted and approved on 7/27/2010. The rebate processing is 12 to 16 weeks meaning that you should received the gift card code via e-mail on or before 11/16/2010. When you call the [protected] and if there is no answer please leave a message.

Regards,