Digi Telecommunications — customer service matter
Im using digi prepaid.On 6/12/18, I had requested to transfer to Celcom, but on another day, they rejected my request due to NON fulfilment of contract obligation, then I call for the customer service, and they gave me a reason of the registered owner name at Celcom are not same with digi, so they reject me. They ask me to change the name and resubmit again, but after all until now they didn't approved the submission. Just now I contact with one of the digi agent and she said I have to wait until Monday and they don't even want to admit their false. I heard that DIGI will do something to make their customers to feel the process is very complicated so they won't change to another telco. I think this is true in my case, so guys if you want to use digi, think twice before u use it because if you want to change to another telco, they will not let you to change.
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full
- DiGi - poor customer service
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges
- Digi Telecommunications - Switching to a different telco
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number