DiGi Telecommunications Logo

DiGi Telecommunications

Having problems with DiGi Telecommunications?

DiGi Telecommunications Customer Service Contacts

+60 162 211 800 (Customer Service)
+60 357 211 800 (Head Office)
D’House, Lot 10, Jalan Delima 1/1, Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DiGi Telecommunications Customer Service. Initial DiGi Telecommunications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DiGi Telecommunications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DiGi Telecommunications. Discuss the issues you have had with DiGi Telecommunications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Digi Telecommunicationsscout out dirty word from your staff

i had request to port out from digi, but rejected 2 times, i had call & also come to center to check, but your staff is totally bad attitude and also scout out dirty word "Cibai" to customer, really bad mouth! and also throw I-Pad in front of customer! what kind of service center like this? Totally dissapointed, can't solve my problem! I'll make my complaint also to MCMC!

Digi Telecommunicationsinternet coverage

I rarely get to enjoy 4G speed in past 2 weeks. my battery drains faster due to unstable internet coverage and I don't get to enjoy the internet but I have to pay monthly? Please assist this urgently or you might lose 3 customers.

Area:-

No17, jalan bunga cempaka 4, taman ehsan ibu, 48000 rawang, Selangor.

Im using digi for past 10 years. its shows emergency call at my area past 2 weeks.

Digi Telecommunicationsmy name yap lee ling had used by third party person and register in digi network

Hi Sir, Just to inform that, my name Yap Lee Ling NRIC [protected] had been used by others person to register in Digi network with a outstanding RM 518.75.. When I was received called from Digi, I'm only reliaze the problem. Anyhow I had attached my Surat Akuan and Police report for your reference. I'm wont attached my copy of IC so that I can avoid any circumstances.
      Please do hesitated to call at [protected] if any. Thank You.

Digi Telco — digi overall

Today is the last day I'm using digi. I will top up my maxis number and flush the sim down the toilet. I have...

Digi Telecommunications — fraudulent postpaid plan registered by digi staff

I am very pissed with your staff. I have called your call centre twice and lodged a complain against one of...

Digi Telecommunicationsservice

Whenever digi make a mistake, the customer will have to bear with it! They registered my ic number wrongly and they're not offering any ease or help but asked me to walk in to their centre to update. This is ridiculous. It's their mistake! Their connection is really bad in my new office and was told that it will only be fix next quarter! Then what am I paying for since I can't use it in my office and I have wifi at home! This is really ridiculous. Digi did not offer any help and just ask us to wait. When I wan to port out from Digi, they rejected me because of their mistake.

Digi Telecommunications — auto subscription everytime I reload

i nak complaint setiap kali i reload mesti ada mesej tolak rm 3.00 or 4.00 subscribtion yang i tak pernah...

Shah Alam

Digi Telecommunications — digi line

I would like to complain about the slowness of my broadband. The cycle is already renewed and the quota i...

Digi Telecommunicationspostpaid 150 family

Hi, I'm Teng Chun Shyan, My Digi account no: [protected], I has sign up the Digi Postpaid 150 Family Plan on 7 May 2018 with free phone promotion, during the time explanation by the promoter Ms. Fatin From Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. No 6&8 Jalan Molek 1/12, Taman Molek, Johor Bahru, Johor. She is very confident to say to me that the free phone can be redeem at any time even after one year, at that time I ask her few time to sure I can believe her and she never warning me that the promotion can be change any time, while when I go to redeem the free phone on 31 July 18 and she say the promotion already ended, I feed cheated, at the time she just say follow the term & condition and what I say is why need the promoter? the promoter need to explain and must warn the customer in certain matter, This is the first time I switch to Digi and the case happen, I hope I can get back my free phone as show at the promotion time I sign up, Thank you.

Below is my contact
          Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
          Phone No: [protected]

Your sincarely
          Teng Chun Shyan
          10 Aug 2018

Digi Telecommunicationsunknown digi registered account - [protected]

Dear Sir, I think we have an unauthorized personnel registered an Digi Account using our Company Name.

We were very surprised to received a SMS from Digi to our Celcom handphone number [protected] regarding Account No: [protected]. As a matter of fact, our Company has never registered any DIGI Account.

It was even more to our surprise later when we approached one of the Digi Centre. They told us that our Company has an outstanding bill of about RM24, 959.44.

This is crazy. You better terminate the account immediately and investigate this fraud case.

We hope you can attend to the above matter and contact us for a good explanation.

This is definitely a fraud case!!!

Yours sincerely

Seah Chin Ong
            Company Director
            Acemax Management Sdn Bhd

Digi Telecommunicationsmy credit balance have been deducted without any internet usage.

Hi digi. I am one of the digi prepaid user. Why suddenly I receive the message that my credit have been deducted and the amount is a lot? This is my third times encounter these problems but my first time complaint to digi site. I didn't even online and turn on the internet connection using the number. Kindly help me to solve this problem as soon as possible. This problem make me fed up. At first I thought maybe I do turn on the internet connection with the number without realizing but in fact is I didn't. You can reach me to my email [protected]@yahoo.com. I will be waiting for the response.

Digi Telecommunicationswe need to switch digi to celcom since the line coverage digi is very bad.

My phone no is [protected] and my husband phone no. is [protected].Both of us want to switch Digi to Celcom since Digi line is very bad at our area, Kebun Sultan, Kota Bharu Kelantan.
                For your info, Celcom have submit ourrequest to Digi on behalf, but been denied by Digi for several time.
                We hope this matter can be settled early, don't deny the request anymore.
                Actually we had supporting Digi for more than 10 years, but no choice we have to switch to Celcom in view that your Digi line is getting worst.
                Hope you can understand and approve our request immediately.

Digi Telecommunications — bad coverage

Lately, internet coverage in no 47, LOT 1129 LORONG DEMAK JAYA 3A, OFF JALAN BAKO, PETRA JAYA KUCHING, 47810...

Digi Telecommunicationsdigi prepaid

Hi..digi for this past few month, your company keep on registering my prepaid for something that i don't even know..everytime i top up and when the money exceed rm10 my money will ALWAYS get deducted saying that i had been register to this plan or what so ever..i'm not happy with this..n i want my money back..it's wrong taking other people money's without their permission..please do something about this..tq..

digi prepaid
                  digi prepaid

Digi Telecommunicationsextremely bad service from digi

1. I can't access my digi broadband service and called the customer service (cs) twice on the 18/7/2018. I was told by the cs that their technical service engineer will call back in 72 hours??. To my astonishment their technical team only returned call on the 24/7, after 6 days!!

2. Having being a digi customer for up umpteen years, while I did signed up for 4gb package 2 years ago..., digi remained silence on upgraded service to your long time customer. After my predicament, I only noticed from their web portal that there are better benefits with my current package!!

Hmmm... Should I move out from this telco??

Digi Telecommunications — low quality of product sell - iphone x

I was bought an iphone x last two weeks (4th of july) with rm 120 digi package. Unfortunately, iphone x...

Digi Telecommunications — I want to complaint about pending payment and service

HAI ALL, i received call from DIGI, she say i got pending payment during previous account. i already...

Digi Telecommunicationsbad service

Hi I'm Angie here... I'm so disappointed with Digi customer service. I have been contacted digi since this friday but couldn't even contact. And really don't know why. I'm here just want to confess that i had decided to switch my line from Digi to Celcom cause of my personal problem. And coverage problem is the main. So please release my phone number and let me switch to Celcom. I'm willing to and really mean it. Internet plan of Digi is not enough for me too. So hope Digi understand. One request, please improve your customers service. Very bad service.

Digi Telecommunicationsinternet big problem

I m very frustrating n feel disappointed on ur services tat u provide. Recently i have just signed up ur new plan rm100 unlimited online but these few days i encountered difficulties to browse into internet!! Now even 1.5 m video i cant even watch!!! This called unlimited?? I have called to digi but the problem still the same!! Already been 1 week n i still cant even browsing to watch any short video..and you still charging me monthly rm100??? Pls settle asap my problem if not i would consider to change to other network provider! I have been with Digi for so many years! Pls call me if can. Thx

Digi Telecommunications — perkhidmatan rangkaian digi sangat teruk di lokasi felda keratong 5.

Saya sebagai pengguna digi di felda keratong 5 ingin melahirkan perasaan dukacita dengan servis data internet...