Diesel JeansRude customer service, rip off

B

Used to be an avid Diesel Jeans collector. Have 4 pairs, when I went to the flagship shop in NYC- I was turned away after showing them a pair that had literally disintegrated in every way. Bad quality control is the only way to describe this experience, ending with being dismissed like I don't have a valid complaint.

I emailed corporate headquarters and customer service three times - only to be ignored. Never buy their sh*t, especially their overpriced denim that can be found better quality as a knock off on Canal Street. These people are thieves and have lost a devoted customer. They SUCK!

• Id
    idaida Feb 27, 2018

I have refunded a jacket worth £295, on line it shows that they have received it but they are not doing the refund. Furthermore once returned the first jacket I bought another one on line from Diesel worth £490. Once received I decided to return it because the collar was to tight on the neck. Both items have been returned to Diesel and it shows on line that Diesel has received but they say, we have not received it and they are not doing the refund. So in total £800, Diesel is not refunding my money. Can anyone help please? Any suggestions?

• Ha
    Hants_LN Jan 08, 2018

I spent £37k+ on a Diesel kitchen. Months after installation started, it remains incomplete, unsatisfactory and potentially dangerous. I've been unable to contact anyone other than the Diesel on-line customer services team and so far no response has been elicited. Their re-sellers are now threatening to sue me for the outstanding 5% and refusing to discuss the many issues until I do so (contrary to their own Ts&Cs). Does Diesel not value the Brand in which I placed so much trust?

diana trier Feb 04, 2016

I went on to the diesel online store for the UK region, I looked at a sweater, K-Leppard, I wanted the jumper it was £80.00 on the UK site. I switched regions to Germany as this is where I wanted it delivered, the price WENT UP TO 180 euros. That is 105 euros more for the privilege of switching regions.
    I then called customer services in Germany and spoke to a call centre junior called MINTY, he told me in the usual arrogant diesel tone that, this was just the way it was and that although I was on the same diesel website the fact that there was such a massive price difference was 'just the way it is'.
    He started quoting some half-arsed milk analogy (if i bought a pint of milk in one country, I couldn't expect to pay the same price for it in another country!!) What bull***!! If I went to a specific milk company in one country and ordered a pint of milk from that company I would expect to pay the same price, plus the cost of shipping and any exchange rate variance, this guy Minty, or Skinty was just a complete ###.
    I then called up customer services for the UK, and guests what they were in the same office working for the same website not two completely different companies operating from one website for my convenience, I told Skinty or Minty or whatever she was called that I would never shop with Diesel again and I won't.
    They are the rudest most arrogant people I have ever talked to, to Quote, 'it is what it is', well I personally will leave it, I ended up telling Minty to F** off.
    And I was glad to to do it ... this sweater was hundreds of euros by the way

yours sincerely

Never Again

• Gb
    G BOYD May 20, 2014

I brought mine on line bootleg size 38, they lasted 12 weeks (2 pairs) and have worn through on the inside crotch. This is the fourth pair I have brought in two years they have really dropped the ball. They used to be about quality ..not anymore. I was lucky Amazon refunded me the whole lot. I will not by Diesel again they have lost me for good. My old pairs lasted 5 years the near pairs are thing and crap.

• Ha
    Hardlux Feb 26, 2014

I have worked for a major retail store that partnered closely with Diesel and I have been a fan of their clothing and shoes for nearly two decades. I was given three pairs of shoes as a gift, though, I only liked one of them. The person that gave me the shoes has been hospitalized since Christmas so I haven't had access to a receipt. When I contacted customer service, I was told that I was beyond the 30-day mark for returns or exchanges. I was also told that there was nothing that could be done, but finished the conversation by thanking me for being a customer.
    I will never buy an item from Diesel again.
    I cannot even begin to imagine how much money I have given to this company through the purchase of their goods- it makes me sick. I have worked in customer service for the majority of my life, and while experiences such as this one are rare, they do happen. I doubt Diesel will miss my money but I would feel much better giving it to a company that cares about its' customers more than the bottom line.

• Ni
    ninabina Jan 19, 2013

I would like to concur with all the complains again Diesel, especially with the complain above regarding the online store.

I recently ordered a jacket from the diesel online store in size XS, they sent me size M. Obviously I returned the item to them. They received the item on 7th January but I have yet to see the funds be credited back to my account, and I have no communication from them as to whether it is being processed.

I sent them an email on Monday 14th, no reply, sent another one on Thursday, no reply. The jacket was £210! I personally find it shocking service. They obviously have no qualms about taking money from you, but if you expect to see yourself get refunded after they themselves sent you the wrong item, you'll be waiting for a long time. I've never had this issue with other online stores. It's very safe to say that I will no longer be ordering anything from them again. (Plus, seeing the jacket, it wasn't worth £210).

• Se
    Seannn Nov 02, 2012

I bought a pair of jeans from diesel store in west field.
    I used it for couple hours and it was too small especially between my legs and it hurt me.
    I live in wrights lane in high street Kensington.
    I went to Kensington branch to change it and the manager refused to change it saying in a very carless way it is in unsalable condition which is not true
    I went after to west field branch and they checked it and changed it at once.
    The manager in Kensington branch Jack Hughes wasted my time and my money going to west field, I never been treated like that and this is the first time in my life to write a complain
    I am a diesel customer for the last 10 years; I never used any other brand of jeans.
    I was always proud of your products but I am not any more after the service I had today

• Ab
    Abhay Aggarwal Sep 04, 2012

I got a new pair of Diesel jeans and i am not satisfied with the constrction and its looks

• Ab
    Abhay Aggarwal Aug 22, 2012

I got 2 new pair of diesel jeans wash 68z, 8u9 and his construction is not durable

• Mr
    Mr. Tippers Apr 01, 2012

I got a brand new pair from value village, wore them on and off for 2 months, the bottoms are already ripped up

• I am the President, when I wear jeans, I wear Diesel Jeans. Or maybe Levi's. Or even Gap. Whatever the kids are doing these days. I am the President.

Comments

• Ru
    Rui Lopes Dec 15, 2011

i bought diesel boots on dieseldenimshop.com by credit card but never sent it. they are thieves.
    Rui Lopes

Dieselcomplaint Jun 17, 2011

Let this email communication with Diesel speak for itself (read bottom to top):

Thank you for contacting Diesel Online Store.

Our Customer Care can only address issues related to the Online Store .

We suggest you visit Diesel Corporate website to contact the appropriate department or find the nearest store.

Federico

Dear Lirii,

This is my third and final attempt to get the correct contact details from Diesel Corporate because:

- There are no contact details on Diesel Corporate website
    - There are no contact details to be found anywhere else on the Internet

As you are the Diesel online store (and assume part of Diesel S.p.a) you should be able to provide me with the correct contact details.
    If your organization fails to comply with such a simple request (this is my 4th e-mail) you leave me with no other option than to post this entire email communication on Internet forums for the world to see Diesel's incompetence.

Looking forward hearing from you and receiving the correct contact details so I can address my complaint.

Hello,

Our Customer Care can only address issues related to the Online Store. We are therefore unable to offer assistance regarding this request.

We remain at your disposal should you require further information on Diesel Online Store.

Lirii

Powered by YOOX - Copyright � [protected] YOOX SpA - All Rights Reserved

Dear Federico,

This weblink was allready provided to me by your collegue, again it does not contain any contactdetails.
    Please provide me proper contact details so I can address this complaint.
    It's very frustrating that my complaint is not being taken seriously by Diesel and being ignored by not taking responsibility.

I bought my jeans during holiday so I can't go back to that particular shop (and there should be no need as the jeans are made by Diesel, not by the shop).
    If needed I can provide you with pictures etc. to proof my complaint.

________________________________________
    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Customer Care - Request [#1260166]

Federico

Powered by YOOX - Copyright � [protected] YOOX SpA - All Rights Reserved
    Dear Carla,

I wish you would supply me with the contact details so I can properly address my complaint.
    There are no contact details on the website your provided.

________________________________________
    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Customer Care - Request [#1260006]

Thank you for contacting Diesel Online Store.

Our Customer Care can only address issues related to items purchased on the Online Store. We are therefore unable to offer assistance regarding this request.

Carla

----- Original Message -----

Dear Mr/Mrs,

In March I bought my first two pair of Diesel Jeans because a friend told me they are supposed to be the best quality.
    I ride my bike to work 3 days a week and own 5 pair of jeans in total. already now (3 months later) both Diesel jeans are almost worn through at the crotch area (The Lee jeans I bought the same day is still fine). I feel really bad about this because they cost me a small fortune. If this is the quality Diesel delivers people ought to know this and be prevented from buying them. I hope it's just my two pairs that are badly made. Please let me know what can be done about this or how it can be solved because I feel really bad about this. (BTW No other brand ever had this problem and if been riding the same bike for over 4 years now so it's not the sadle)

diesel jeans Jun 12, 2011

true, i bought from the shop diesel jeans, and theywas tatter after 5 days :))))

• Je
    Jens K May 22, 2011

Totally agree! Bad Diesel Customer Service.. How to lose a loyal customer! http://bit.ly/iB2rks