Diamonds Internationalrefuse to refund although merchandise has been returned

R

Within hours of my purchase, I asked to return my merchandise with refund. I discovered it was untrue that Diamonds International gives big discounts to cruise customers. They overinflated and exaggerated their prices in order to make the sale making it appear I got a huge discount and the cruise line shopping guide did not disclose at the seminar no refunds were allowed. I reached out to Customer Service rep of Celebrity Cruise Lines (Royal Media Partners) but they refused to be accountable due to a policy they claim was given to all passengers. No where was this document posted in our room nor was it handed out or even mentioned by the shooter guide. They withheld this vital document and information at their seminars that 'no refunds' were allowed. Despite the fact that I was still on the Celebrity and well within my 30 days of return, the refund was refused. Finally Diamonds International allowed the return but I am still liable for the huge bill $12, 400. They are only giving a 'concession' of $1k towards my TD Bank account but yet they have the jewelry to now sell. I never wore the jewelry and Diamonds International has acknowledged that the jewelry is as originally purchased. The matter is exacerbated by the fact that Diamonds International gave easy credit along with TD Bank in order for me to do this purchase. When I reached out to TD Bank they acquiesced to Diamonds International's refusal to refund although DI has my merchandise in their possession. I would like to join a Class Action suit against Diamonds International for false and misleading information and for accepting my merchandise return without refunding my account.

• Ms
    ms corgi Jul 30, 2019

If anyone has the return address pls email me at [email protected]

• Ms
    ms corgi Jul 30, 2019

Does anyone have the return address for DI in the US? I was majorly scammed on a stone in so many ways. Now they don't want to make it right at all in any way. I sent the stone back to the Caymans store where I bought it and they opened it and refused shipment. Anyone have the proper us address for a return?

• Du
    DunnL Jan 13, 2020

@ms corgi So did u get the legit return address? I’m suppose to be returning an item they emailed me fed x return label, but I don’t feel it’s a legit place or that I will get my refund. Thanks for any help

• Pa
    Pam33 Jan 31, 2016

I believe I have been mis sold a pendant necklace in December 2015 (valuation is way off) and am starting the process of dispute with them. Don't know what they will offer or what consumer protection a UK citizen has with a caribbean trader but I am so angry I was taken in by these people and even more angry that Royal Caribbean endorse them. I will wait to see what Diamonds International say and then decide on my action from there.

• Db
    dburbs Jan 04, 2016

I am in the same boat - and would be interested in joining a class action suit. Do you have any updates on your case? Have they since refunded/credited your account? If not, let's get together to discuss.