Diamond Resortssales tactics disgraceful

D

We are Gold Key owners. We bought two months before the conversion to Diamond. Went to an ownership meeting this week to learn about the changes. Was told my week I owned would no longer be of use. That I would not be able to transfer my week like I did this year. Was told I was lucky I was able to. After 2 hours of waiting for their bottom line price to convert to points...$68000 more however they did come down to a 35000 price tag! Oh and the smallest point package to purchase was the 8500 points. When I told them no. They told me good luck in getting a vacation in the future and expect my fees to go up. Think I will stick with what I own for the time being...
The whole purpose in buying into a timeshare was to be able to go on vacations without worrying about everything. Diamond has proved I am nobody and they could care less about our business.

• Tom Hager Jun 26, 2017

While there are indeed many valid testimonies about timeshare nightmares, the most important thing to bear in mind is that the majority of them could have been avoided by taking into account the following advice. http://timeshareadvocates.org/how-to-avoid-a-timeshare-nightmare/