DHGate.comdress

I ordered a dress from DHGate for my daughter on 27 February
2016. Since the order, I received a call from them last
night. From what I could understand on my voice mail, it was to confirm the size I ordered. She left a message without a call-back number. I looked their number up online and called at 9:33 a.m.(EST) and received and automated voice stating you were closed and will open at 9:00 a.m. EST... We placed an order for a size 6 dress and nothing has changed four days. To make matter worse I called their number that I found online [protected]) again later this afternoon and so far, I have been on hold for 59 minutes, and counting. This is ridiculous! Does anyone have a good contact number or email for them. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.