DHGateservice and refund

A

Too many sellers take the order, then post the item as "out of stock".
Dhgate takes your money, you have to file for refund and then wait.
It takes dhgate less than 1 hour to charge your credit card, but 10 to 15 days to refund it.
Too many sellers advertise stock they don't have.
Not good enough.

john2322 Jul 02, 2015

They ripped me off. Not the seller, but DHGate themselves. The seller asked for more money two days after I paid, and after the item was supposed to be shipped under their Dispatch Pledge. They honor nothing and return no emails. Go right to your bank and file a dispute for a chargeback. These people will be in jail soon. This is organized crime.

• Le
    Lee Owens Mar 03, 2015

Ordered boots Jan 11, 15, says it sent no package, fake tracking number, no help with customer service!

• Bu
    bulletakamat Feb 20, 2015

Fake website I have been ripped off my order was shiped out to me on the 30th of January and I still haven't received it gived me a fake tracking number and even DHgate wont help me do not shop with DHgate there shud be shut dawn!!

• Mo
    mohsin mirza Feb 13, 2014

dhgate is a fake site ...ALL they do is take money from you and never dispatch the product..
    dhgate is cheap criminal.
    DONT TRUST THIS SITE ANY MORE

• Ni
    nicels Mar 15, 2013

NEVER EVER BUY FROM DHGATE!!!

• Ed
    edwinabaker Dec 07, 2012

DO NOT USE DHGATE. I Purchased goods from one of their partners, Bestdeal-online co. I got totally cheated by them. I could not reach an agreement with them to return my money and requested DHgate to mediate which is what they are suppose to do. After filing my complaint with them, I found DHgate has closed my account, I can't log into their site and I can't contact them. This company makes many claims they won't honor.

• Ni
    Nimaker Feb 23, 2012

Products were ordered in the amount of over 800$. The company credit card was charged, products were not sent. No refund was given. A fake reason for the "Proof verification cancellation" was received by email. The online chat assistant falsely said "there will be a refund within 15 days."

• Cr
    Crica612 Oct 22, 2011

If you buy anything from them, believe me they won't pay any attention to your complaaints in case of not receiving the item - it's a waste of money. I NEVER had problem with any website, but this one. They really don't care and send automatic answer to each message you send. Don't buy from them, ever.

• Gu
    Guriajo Jul 01, 2011

I have just been burned by DHGate for $329 + my cost in shipping back and now have nothing except endless emails. What can I do?