Devry University — unfair billing practices
I graduated from DeVry University over a year ago, and last week, I received a bill for $3500 for outstanding charges to the University. First, the invoice failed to itemize what the charges were for or the original charge date. Second, DeVry won't issue a degree unless you have all of your outstanding balances reconciled before graduation. So why are they finding these mysterious charges now? Finally, DeVry is charging a late fee on top of a high interest rate and large monthly payments for this invoice. After writing a certified letter with evidence proving these charges false, they still have not returned any explanation to the bill. In the meantime, the interest and late fees are mounting up. If this is what they call alumni benefits, I'll pass.
More Devry University Complaints & Reviews
- Devry And Chamberlain - same school, same complaints
- Devry University - scam and rip off!
- Devry University - fraud and scam
- Devry University - how devry victimizes students
- Devry University - fraud/financial aid
- Devry - complaints
- Devry University - rip off / does not care one bit about your education
- Devry University Pomona, CA - unethical, deceptive costly tactics
- Devry University - fraud
- Devry Unscrupolous Deciet - college negligence and stratagem