Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]no refund

A Jun 28, 2019

I ordered a pair of sandals online. When I called customer service to see what was taking so long for the shoes to be delivered, I was in formed that they went to the wrong address. The representative at that time was nice and said he was going to have a pair of sandals come out to me ASAP. They arrived and of course were to small. Went in store to return them and was told it was goin to take 7-10 business days for the money to return to the account. The time went by and still did not receive the refund. Called customer service again and they said no prob the money will be refunded within 3 days. What do you know 3 days goes by and again no refund. I called customer service again and wanted to speak to a supervisor in which I told him the entire story. He could care a less and told me he could not help me unless the first original pair of shoes that were sent to the wrong place were returned. I told him well how was I suppose to do that when they went to the wrong place and I told him I returned the pair that came to me. After a long heated discussion with this rude, incompetent individual he accused me of the entire situation and told me I was responsible for paying for sandals that were delivered to the wrong place cause he believed I still had them and wanted the shoes plus the money. I never in my life experienced this insane issue and I am most deffinately disappointed. I will fight until I get some type of compensation for the $40 I lost for there mistake.