Dental Works — negligent dentist
Dentist botched a root canal...grossly overfilled the root canal without informing me. Dentist also said that I needed work on 6 other teeth. Went to another dentist...she and the dental hygienist both agreed that none of these teeth needed work. When I tried to work with the company to come to some sort of resolution regarding these problems, I was made to feel like I was the bad guy and a liar. Please...Please...Please do not use Dental works. They are a scam operation and the quality of their work is appalling. I am in the process of reporting this company to the State Dental Board. Hopefully they can put a stop to this (what I consider) "criminal" activity.
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental One Of Columbia Dental Practice - fraud to bank of america as of services completed
- Dental Works - unprofessional service
- DentalWorks - pre-diagnostic test to help detect abnormalities of mucous membranes in the mouth
- Dental Works - ruined my lower teeth crowns to make room for new crowns
- Dental Works - the current office manager is not capable of doing her job!