Delta Facilities Cards / Delta Familiesholiday package

A Jun 26, 2019

Delta inviting people by distributing gift coupons and trapping by brainwashing presentation. I paid 5500 AED now trying to get refund and going to complaint to ministry. Recently visted their office and found all employees left the company and management is hiding from customers.

what they are giving is hotel booking, health club, events passes etc as a package, after paying we realise its not worth at all.

Please resolve this issue

• Updated by Ashker k k · Dec 19, 2019

All can complaint against delta below on below link to sharjah economic department online

• Su
    Susheel Shukla Dec 18, 2019

I am also victim of same fraud.

• Af
    Afzal Khan Dec 11, 2019

Hi All,

They are fraud and now their office is also sealed by the ministry and no one is there to hear us. I am also looted by them and after so many visits and struggles I only receives apologies and sorry sir sorry sir response from the attendees. Anyone can guide the way forward to recover our money?

• Ji
    Jijish Nov 23, 2019

They have taken our money & informed they will provide all the touring facilities, 4 - 5 *hotel booking, health club, events passages. Anytime I went to ask them, they are not picking their land line phones. Phones are just ringing without any sort of response. The person who where there at the time of joining, all left. Even after 1000 times of calling, if somebody picks the line, when we requested to book a holiday tour, they used to say that the quotas are not available. We cannot do booking for this time, next time we will see. They are always avoiding.

After paying we realise its not worth at all. Services are horrible. Worst services. Investing any money with them is full waste.

• Kh
    khan Boy Oct 15, 2019

Hi, guys
    I'm victim of this company too.. have any one take to Govt. level or police complain... ? We are not in sharjah moved to Abu dhabi.. just guide the way to get refund.

• Si
    Siva kavi Oct 15, 2019

@khan Boy pls guide us, still not yet used anything, my email address [email protected]

kabeer delta member Oct 10, 2019

let us take them to court

• Yo
    Yousef Kerala Oct 02, 2019

They cheated me also i am available for any legal action, i have complete details about the owner and his address in India

kabeer delta member Oct 10, 2019

@Yousef Kerala you can contact me always k a b e e r k a k k i d i @ g m a i l . c o m or 0 5 0 5 4 9 9 6 0 8

Umair Malik 87 Oct 01, 2019

Delta Company is SCAM and FRAUD. They took your money to provide and facilitate you for your entertainment but later they do not give you any kind of such services. If you ask for the refund they only keep saying that they will come back to you. I am a victim and more than one year I am still asking for the refund and they didn't gave one Dirham of services which they had promised. Please take this matter into court.

kabeer delta member Sep 14, 2019

I also have been cheated by them. After I posted a review in 2gis.ae, I got many calls from delta members. Whatever they promised to give me, they failed to give. If anyone is interested to take to court, please contact me. [protected]

Umair Malik 87 Oct 01, 2019

@kabeer delta member I am interested and you can email me [email protected]

@Umair Malik 87 e n g r m a l i k @ gmail.com