Delta Air Linesflight delayed

May 23, 2019 DL 1942
Atlanta to Newark

This flight should have arrived 3:26
It actually arrived 8:30pm
We were told the plane had to be refueled and passengers went to Norfolk Airport.
We were deplaned in Norfolk.
My check in time to the Wyndam Garden Inn Airport Newark NJ was scheduled 3:00pm. We arrived at the hotel 9:30 pm. I had cIients that I was to meet that evening at 6:00pm that fell though because of the delay. My hotel stay not utilized because of my arrival time and I was charged .
My husband which is a type 4 diabectic needed to eat in order to take his medicine. The two close restaurants in the airport were packed and we culd not use the facilities because of the long lines. The passengers were asked to stay close by in order to hear boarding instructions. He could not eat and was ill the next day because of the inconvience the night before.
I am a long loyal customer of Delta Airlines. I am requesting for resolution of the
neglegence toward me and my husband for the travel delay.

Thanks so much for your cosideration

May 23, 2019 DL 1942
    Atlanta to Newark

This flight should have arrived 3:26
    It actually arrived 8:30pm
    We were deplaned in Norfolk.
    neglegence toward me and my husband for the travel delay.

Thanks so much for your cosideration