Dellmont SarlMoney Transferred but not credited to account

A Review updated:

I am a resaller of actionvoip.com of Dellmont sarl, i usally top up my account using Ukash now they start accepting money transfred theu Western Union also and i transfred 250e thru WU quick pay which usally credit ammount in account in minits but fron 23-jun 09 to 27 jun 09 my account is not credited, i contacted customer service many times but they did not reply my maseges so i advise to all who deal with Actionvoip please dont send thru WU

• Updated by Koffi · Aug 24, 2019

Depuis un certain moment je ne comprends plus votre facturation. Vous me facturer la minutie à un dollars Canada au lieu de 0.42 dollars Canada. Ce qui est inacceptable.

Je vous demande de bien vouloir remettre mes unités en place.

• Ko
    Koffi Aug 31, 2019

Je vous demande de bien vouloir remettre mes unités en place.

• Su
    Sudhakar pothula Jun 12, 2019

My name Sudhakar pothula mobile number [protected] Please cancel my subscription ending with 9295.

Once cancel the subscription please send confirmation via email.
    my email:- [email protected]

I don't want any further auto deduction from my account.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Sudhakar. P

MustaphaMekki Jan 23, 2019

Three days ago I tried to use my VoipGain and I found out that I have been disconnected. I tried everything since to no avail. As it is impossible to reach you by phone I sent an e.mail and did not get any answer yet.

Mustapha Mekki Jan 22, 2019

It seems impossible to reach you. Anyway, I last tried to call +[protected] from [protected] but it did not work: nothing happens at all, other than a message stating: Browser not supported
    Your browser is not yet supported. Currently we only support Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Please do something. Again, my PIN code is 7598.

• Kh
    Khaledali Jan 06, 2019

I didn't purchase any thing online and my card was debited repeatedly for large amounts.. I need an immediate solving
    I don't know who is taking money from my card and i'm very upset with that really..
    I never bought any thing from your site

Hanikw Dec 12, 2018

Unfortunately I am surprised that almost $ 10 has been blocked for Dellmont and even withdrawn from my account in Kuwait and I never know about it at all. Will you explain what is going on? I never subscribed to be charged in this way. My e-mail is: [email protected], Mob. [protected] Kuwait

• Ra
    Ragini Sekhar Nov 14, 2018

I am absolutely unable to make any calls using MobileVoip. I wish to use up the 10-euro top-uo package that I recently purchased, before I could permanently delete my account, but I am unable to do so. So I request you to refund my money, as I am fed up with your pathetic service.

Muhammad Taariq Nov 12, 2018

hi. I made just one transaction on the 15th of January but ive been charged continuously ever since. please refund appropriately. last four digits are 3279
    email; [email protected]

Mahesh1111 Sep 01, 2018

Hello there,
    My Browsercall's rate increased suddenly for Nepal mobile calls . I am being over charged.I want you refund.

• Mr
    Mritunjay Singh Dec 12, 2016

sir i online parchage gittigidiyor mi slim power bank 10000mah yilbasi kampanyasi but i no any infomation & no riceve why deduction my money so please my money refund . my account close sir pl...

Comments

• Se
    selliah Sep 24, 2016

i make a mistake with the credit card that l was wrong. because l paid 100 euros .but l wanted to 10 euros .l want you me reimbursed 90 euro my name. selliah my phone number [protected]

Comments

• Ia
    iamk9mom Dec 13, 2015

I've never heard of this company yet there was an $11.44 debit from my checking account plus and international transaction fee on 12/4/2014. I have submitted a complaint through my bank but I don't know how to contact the company. The only site I find asks for my card number and I'm not going to give that to them!

• Ji
    jigsaw killer Aug 26, 2014

Totally bogus trusted them wid 10euros...but just after i recharged and did one single call...showed up can't log in into the account...totally bogus of these scums...due to them people don't trust voip
    They are Frauds

• Ni
    Nicu777 Jul 31, 2014

I bought yesterday 10 euros with paypal from DELLMONT ...throught the provider : FREEVOIPCALL and today the stopped me logging in saying that I disabled the account ...They stole my money .They have no customer service ...what a shame ...

• Vi
    vimoa1 Jul 20, 2014

Invoice number: [protected] 14 00003
    I have paid 2 times 10 Euros in My Voip discount Account. Pls, delete one 10 Euro.
    Thanks for your Help.

• Vi
    vimoa1 Jul 20, 2014

I have paid now 2 times 10 Euros (20Euros). Can you pls delete one 10 Euro now.
    Invoice number: [protected] 14 00003.
    Await for your reply.

• Am
    amir3200 Jul 11, 2014

help. I paid the money but the money in my Uncollected voipcheap amir3200

• Pa
    payed but no credit!! May 22, 2014

i am having the same problem; payed via Multibanco and the credit does not appear, no way to get to them, what must i do???

• La
    laith31 May 15, 2014

Hallo,

I have the same Problem with Dellmont sarl ( www.justvoip.com) ... i payed to envoy services but unti now no credit in my account

• Xb
    Xbarkeepr Jan 22, 2014

An unauthorized $14.55 charged to my account along with several other unauthorized charges form different companies. This is part of a scam, someone got ahold of my debit card information and found these charges. Filed police report and canceled debit card information.

• Le
    LESIRE Nov 08, 2013

STOP STEALING MY MONEY DELLMONT

• Do
    dominicr Nov 01, 2013

I too have found Dellmont unresponsive to requests for info, which is a shame, but I have used them for many years through various portals and their voip service is generally very good and very cheap. I always pay through credit card or paypal or bank transfer and have not any problems with payment disappearing.

I am also confident that there is no truth in the suggestions here that Dellmont somehow make fake calls to run your credit down. When we check our Dellmont bills against our internal call records we find them completely accurate.

Most annoying thing is that although they offer auto-recharge (which I don't want to risk) they don't offer notification when credit is running low. However I wrote a script which does this...

• Fr
    Franco Casini Oct 28, 2013

Good day
    After my Laptop dosk crahed, I lost the credit and I do not remember what was my ID name
    can you please help me my e mail adress was [email protected] Thanks in advance for your reply

• Rr
    rr ranchod Oct 25, 2013

Dellmont SARL have been charging my credit card even though I have not purchased anything from them. Think its after I registered for ukash as I have not used my credit card online previously with issues

sampomatic Sep 12, 2013

Voippro.com have disabled my account after few wrong passwords. Anyone knows is it temporarily or forever?

• Cr
    crum chelsea Aug 01, 2013

Hi pals, i have 200 euro in my reseller telbo voip account, of dellmont, but can neither transfer to my customers or use the reload, can anyone help me? The instruction by the company that resell "ONLY works with the accounts you created for your customers on voipinfocenter". is not clear enough. I did, created but still can't use. I equally need the company's customer care contact. Thank u.

hallo9 Apr 26, 2013

i lost my internetcall password and email address too. when i register to this service (website)i gave my mobile nummber if someone know how to get my password by using my mobile nummber please help me. thank you.

• Da
    Davies12 Feb 02, 2013

+1 for wholesale.alohatelecom.co.uk. Same level of pricing. Seem to deal with real people.

• Lo
    lovelu Nov 28, 2012

dellmont & betamax closed my top reseller id with 1800 euro, without any notice .they are fraud company.beware all to business with dellmont

• Ra
    RAAJA Sep 02, 2012

Some hackers Open my username & password of Action voip, They recharged my account with 100 Euros on 31st Aug & 1st Sep 2012, respectively Totally 200 Euros gone from my Credit card, Now i have blocked my credit card. Hacker has been using my account details and calling continously for 2 days, i can saw all his calls thru call details. I loss 200 Euros, please dont ever save ur credit card details on ur account, its not safe. Can anyone reply back to me how can i get that money back? I know its impossible will dellmont will help me? I think this dellmont is not safe, Raj

• Br
    BRUNOROMA Jul 25, 2012

same story, 2/ 3 days and after stolen remaning credit / account access with voipstunt and telbo, voipstunt solved after few days, telbo nothing for now

• Mi
    Mirda Jul 16, 2012

I am a new reseller searching for reliable provider and was considering dellmont but after reading this complaints here and other forum, I have moved to Ptt Japan and they have not fed me with any spoon of lie and am happier so are my small group of users

hasnain kulachi Jul 16, 2012

hello!my name is hasnain kulachi!I m working with dellmont 4 years.every thing was ok.i m a reseller in russia.last weak when i send them 5000 euro by bank.as i received this money in my account.the reseller option was blocked in my account.now i have 5200 euro in my account but i cannot sale it.i contact with them but no any answer...i do not know what to do?plz be care ful with dellmont...

• Ga
    gab212 Jul 07, 2012

Primetimetelecoms.jp is a better service provider. I have been using them since 2010 without any issue. I highly recomment them for personal and business use

• Lf
    L.Falcon Mar 23, 2012

What is this company??? I never have done business with these people and now they are taking money from my account. I'm getting screwed out of money and I'm very mad. Is there a way to get intouch with these people and get my money back?? Please someone help me!!!

• Pr
    princesspepper Mar 10, 2012

dellmont sarl are robbers, they chron my credit card. please don't buy anything online with your credit card for this company are fraud people. they will copie your credit card and take your money, they fraud my 250 euros.

• Ta
    tandoor Mar 05, 2012

Yesterday i received an email from Betamax about my freedays being used up. I checked my account and saw a balance of 20EUR. Today i could not phone, checked my account again and saw that my balance was 2 cents. Within 2 hours about 50 phone calls were made, many of them simultanously to the same russian number.

I complained, but don't get the impression that they take the matter seriously at all. This is the second time that one of my Betamax accounts got hacked and they don't give a ### about it.

Beware, don't use any of the 12 or so Betamax products.

• Wi
    Willy2 Feb 09, 2012

It realy is fraud. They charge faaaaar more then stated on the pricelist.
    Upto one minute is ok but after that they skyrocket the minuteprice. When checking it with customer 'service' they only say 'calculation was ok'.

DON'T GO TO ANY OF THEIR SCAM-VOIP-SITES!

• Re
    REALL BUSINESS MAN IN THE UNDER WORLD Feb 09, 2012

Dear All friends,
    Dellmont and Betamax is the good company, I dont have any problem yet
    The are doing voip business with very cheap rate,
    They dont have many staff working
    They have only small Team working
    I like betamx. I like Dellmont... I LOVE YOU BETAMAX, , , , I LOVE YOU DELLMONT
    DELLMONT IS THE ONE OF BIGGEST VOIP BUSINESS GROUP IN THE WORLD
    MANY VOIP COMPANY CLOSED AFTER COMING BETAMAX AND DELLMONT
    OLS ALL VOIP COMPANY WAS EATING HUMAN MEET AND DRINKING HUMAN BLOOD, OLS ALL VOIP COMPANY WAS LOOKING ONLY FOR BIGGEST PROFIT
    BUT DELLMONT GIVING CHEAPEST CALLING RATE TO ANY COUNTRY.
    PLEASE DO THE BUSINESS WITH DELLMONT SUPPORT THAT COMPANY
    DELLMONT COMPANY MANAGMENT ALWAYS SLEEPING IN THE BED, ONLY CUSTOMER CARE STAFF GIVING SOME RECORDED ANSWER.

JAI JAI BETAMAX, , , , JAI JAI DELLMONT, , , , , , , , , , , , JAI JAI KEY COLLECT

I LOVE YOU BETAMAX, I LOVE YOU DELLMONT, , , , , I LOVE YOU KEY COLLECT

I KISS YOU BETAMAX, , , , , , , I KISSYOU DELLMONT, , , , , I KISS YOU KEY COLLECT..

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR BETAMAX AND DELLMONT

I HAVE ONE REQUEST FOR BETAMAX AND DELLMONT: PLEASE PUBLISH YOUR OFFICE CONTACT NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER AND OFFICE LOCATION

JAI JAI BETAMAX, , , , JAI JAI DELLMONT, , , , JAI JAI KEY COLLECT

• De
    dellmont froud Feb 03, 2012

i reacharge my account through cashu i got money but still there 1500 euro, in 3 program dellmont i wrote customer service but no reply