Del Tacostore 738 ronda

This store has been my go to for breakfast for years. I work early and frequently stop here on my way in. Lately, the last 3 times I have stoped they drive through person tells me they need 10-15 minutes to reset there system. The first time I was understanding it was 430 am. So I waited and came in the next time latter at 500am. Once again the drive-through attendant told me that it was going to be a 10 to 15 minute wait. Today I went to the same Dell taco at 5:40 AM and got the same comment. I understand that a 24 hour establishment needs a little downtime to reboot or whatever. That being said I wish they would pick one time to reboot their systems because I've tried three different times and got the same thing three different times. Very frustrating when the sign says drive-through open 24 hours a day. When I asked the drive-through attendant why and showed my displeasure she instantly gave me a ton of attitude and told me to call corporate and complain so here it is. The tenants name was Rhonda . I am a long-time Del taco customer and I'm starting to second-guess if this Dell taco store 738 should be open 24 hours a day. Very disappointed in Del Taco and also very disappointed with Rhonda at store 738.

R1