Del Tacofood and service

M Aug 07, 2018 Review updated:

I just went into your location on foothill blvd in Pasadena ca 91107 and the service was awful the girl was absolutely rude. When I got home my chili cheese fries were stone cold I couldn't even eat them. I go to this location all the time as it is across the street from my work. I work In food service so I know how to treat customers and she somply has an awful attitude. I might've even been able to over look the cold inedible food if it weren't for her attitude. I'm very upset I wasted money on food that I can't even eat.

• E
      Aug 20, 2018

I drove through Del Taco in Chatsworth. I ordered a chicken avocado platter. When I pulled up to the window I asked for Casera sauce rather than hot sauce. The clerk gave me 6 extra mild hot sauce packets. I said "I asked for casera sauce" she then argued with me that it is the same sauce. She finally agtreed to give me one casera sauce. I DID A TASTE TEST ! IT WAS NOT THE SAME! Casera is a non-spicy red sauce. The extra mild is a hot sauce. Why did she insist on making me ill by eating a sauce I know will upset my ulcer? SHAME ON HER !!!

• 9