DecorMyEyes.comFraud/Threats

Purchased frames that did not fit. The home page says 100% Satisfaction. Money Back. Guarantee. But when I asked about a return, I was told there was a 20% restocking fee plus they would charge me for the "free shipping." I was told that if I called my credit card company, the owner, Tony, who says he is 22, "would break the glasses [which I sent in to them for repair] into a million pieces." He then called me a homosexual, and said that if I complained about him to the authorities, he would find me wherever I was and break my legs. The company is registered as eMalish Corporation, with an address of 56 Beaumont Street, Brooklyn NY 11235