Debenhamspoor service hereford store

S

I purchased 3 dresses yesterday in your store, total of £87.17 from quiz! I bought this as a last minute purchase ready for an evening do this evening. When leaving the store the alarms went off, I then walked back into the store and staff looked over but nobody attended so I left. I then entered river island and set the alarms off. I tried a dress on in river island to then leave and have the Alarms go off again! Causing great embarrassment! I then left to meet a friend for coffee to show her my dresses for her to realise they had security tags on (not one but two of the dresses out of three) I went back to the store to complain the inconvenience which had been caused and I didn't even get an apology! She removed the tags and said nothing! So I returned them and had a full refund but I am not at all satisfied by your staff service!!!

Sophie Pugh