Debenhams — lost order
Having place an internet order for collection in store with a 4 day delivery time, having heard nothing, after 3 weeks decided to call in and collect. The store had no information on the order and put me through to debenhams customer service. They had processeed the item and dispatched it to store but it was now "lost in the system". Simple can you re-send it. Not so easy the original order has to be re-funded and a new order placed. Sounds great except the new order is placed at the current price! Which in this case increased the price of the item from £18 to £30 no amount of harranging would make them honour the original price, despite me "loaning" them my money for 3 weeks. I consider this sharp practice and will not be entertaining debenhams products any more.
More Debenhams Complaints & Reviews
- Debenhams - I was &arrested& 
- Debenhams Credit Card - Balance Transfer Missing 
- Debenhams - security 
- Debenhams - Appalling Customer Service. Needs Addressing!!
- Debenhams - Poor & Slow Customer Service
- Debenhams - poor service hereford store
- Debenhams - service
- Debenhams - Cashiers
- Debenhams - items not delivered and no refund made
- Debenhams / Parfumes - Threat