Dealmax MembershipMembership fees charged after cancelled account

I cancelled the DealMax membership in March 2008. DealMax continued to bill me monthly until 2/21/09 for a total of $191.35 from my Discover Card account. I Finally called today, 3-12-09, and got them to cancel my account again taking to Patricia ID 19807 and Supervisor Kathy ID 6041. Patricia agreed to cancel my account once again. SHe said that they cancelled aonther type of account for me in 2008, but not this account. Kathy said that she will refund $22.95 for my February 2009 payment returning it to my Discover card account. I asked Kathy to refund my entire $191.35 membershhip fees since 4/24/08, but she refused.
My Name is Lee Schaeffer and my e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com. My membership is listed under my home phone at [protected]