Dealfind / Teambuy - Ghassan HalazonRefuse to refund money

K

I purchased a deal for 2 vouchers for an hour of Waverunners at a downtown Toronto location. Within a month I tried to make an appointment to use my vouchers but was told the owner of the waverunner company they had closed the Toronto office. I notified Dealfind/Teambuy of the Waverunner company closing and instructed them to refund my money totaling $118.00. I spoke with Dealfind/TeamBuy customer service Kelly and Natalie. They gave me a case number and said they would get back to me. They did not return my call or email, so I emailed an inquiry 3 weeks later. Natalie at Dealfind/TeamBuy.ca refused to refund my money and instructed me that they would only offer me Dealfind dollars, I told her I did NOT want dealfind dollars. I contacted the owner, Ghassan Halazon, through Facebook to ask for help. He never responded and just sent my email back to Natalie who repeated over & over & over they would NOT refund my money. I kept telling her I did NOT want dealfind dollars and wanted my money refunded. Ghassan Halazon ignored my emails and Natalie in customer service refused to refund my money. After 2 plus months of my many requests for a refund, I was forced to take Dealfind dollars.
Also, prior to this problem I was often sent emails from dealfind/Teambuy.ca with a discount code for a percentage off but when I tried applying the code to a purchase they never worked. I contacted Dealfind/Teambuy.ca customer service via email and they did not assist me.
Dealfind/TeamBuy.ca lacks good business practices, lacks competent customer service, and lacks a return policy that actually returns your money. I don't recommend purchasing vouchers from dealfind/teambuy.ca.

• Is
    Isabella never Oct 30, 2013

I had the same deal. Toronto flooded in the summer and they couldn't accommodate. Stop complaining. At least you got a refund.

• Cr
    cris1234 Mar 24, 2014

scammers.are not willing to refund money after being unable to redeem 2 of their vouchers, as business closed.
    they are bringing up an unvalid policy to reason their unwillingness to refund your money.be aware