DealExtremefake products

N Review updated:

Rechargeable Digital Pin-hole Spy Camera + USB Drive Disguised as Working Pen are FAKE products, the pen are not working as described, sometimes you'll have working usb flash drive, sometimes working camera without working usb memory, most of the time just regular pen for about 20$. Regular price for such item on internet is about 100$. Support, waranty and return policy are questionable.

fake products

• At
    attoa Jan 16, 2019

Deal Extreme is a BIG LIE !!!

They lie about everything, after you pay, you have no one to talk to, mail, call, NOTHING. You are on your OWN !!!

I've purchased and item and it said delivery in 1-3 days, as long as I accepted to pay more for that, BIG LIE, 7 days now, and payment is still processing, there isn't a place to cancel orders and no one will answer any emails or phone calls.

BECAREFUl, DEALEXTREME is SCAM !! Don't fall for that !!!

Comments

• Po
    poshdave May 08, 2016

I expected low quality when I purchased a bunch of LED lights for my home. I expected them to have the LED inside them but when I open them all is there is a circuit board and a couple of wires that should have been soldered on to the board. No LED chips though. Deal Extreme has washer their hands and I'm stuck with useless crap while they have my money. My wife uses something called WISH and they seem to take care of here when crap is delivered or not delivered.

• Pa
    Paymeister Mar 15, 2009

They sell lots of bootleg stuff: they copy a legit product (though with unknown quality in their copy) and sell it lots cheaper than the real one. Hurts the reputation (and pocketbook) of the real guys. I bought a flashlight from them - was happy for awhile, then it broke.